• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand dead....?

Stian commited bad code, he even copied other works and claimed that it was his. I haven't seen Kaczooh commit everything at all? And two map-developers were added to work on the map, it doesn't mean that the code will be forgotten, right?

you're right when i first started playing tibia its been 2 years untill i found out about OTS and i tried for about a month to play in an ot server
in the old times most of the servers used ACC manager and i just couldnt register hehe:)

My personal opinion, I noticed the Otservs take a big dive when all these real maps got released, for instance frank farmers release eventually people just figure out its 100% crap servers and nothin real goin on.

money is the root of all evil and all OTland did was provide the taxi to the next destination.

The key to the downfall of Open tibia is and will be Money. popup servers etc it hurts players and forces people to goto RL or play xbox where there money stays there and xbox doesn't get renamed to redbox two months later...

just my opinion.... over saturated market by releasing too much content. look at otservlist for instance, its unimaginable how it works now days, the owner of the list makes a new server each month and breaks his own rules by maxing his players over 1k, lets get real it just makes people angry and they still have the gumption to ban people for afk trainers and again its just about money, just like the government the biggest rule breakers are the rule makers themselves.

let me also clarify nothing tala does is contradictory to the rules he makes hes probably one of the only genuine people I know.

hard but truee!

Last edited:
hard but truee!

2cfshzb.jpg

If Tibia dies, we die, sadly. And we all know where that's heading. I'm just sad to see that there's little-to-no development still going on :(

If Tibia dies, we die, sadly. And we all know where that's heading. I'm just sad to see that there's little-to-no development still going on :(

as the tibia is going to die, there's something new ;)

people who played OTS one year ago are playing other games now (Heroes of Newerth, and all other games) - so yes OTLAND is dying, on the other hand TIBIA is dying as well too - nothing forcing me to play 2D game while there are 3D games and even better in structure.

people who played OTS one year ago are playing other games now (Heroes of Newerth, and all other games) - so yes OTLAND is dying, on the other hand TIBIA is dying as well too - nothing forcing me to play 2D game while there are 3D games and even better in structure.

where is the problem with playing a 2D game. Yes, I'm playing tibia and I have more fun than some 3D game...

if otland give us all money i think there will come more members and stuff like that /trollface

ONT :
i will stay at this forum to the end <3<3

if otland give us all money i think there will come more members and stuff like that /trollface

ONT :
i will stay at this forum to the end <3<3

i will stay at this forum to the end ²

Please stop, your RL will take control of you.... eventually. And you'll realise.

@ topic

Like I said in another thread.

Tibia has no future.

Therefore OPEN Tibia has no future.

It's the samething, and their both dying. I've noticed lack of posts since I first joined Otland, it used to be very popular and everyone used to post, now I can leave a thread and it will stay untouched for a few days.

Bye Tibia.
Bye Open Tibia.
Bye Otfans (Already gone rly)
Bye Otland (Slowly but surely)

Its not worth to play tibia anymore, Or be active here on OTLand. Memebers with Mod position , just abusing it, Whats the point to stay here then ? I'm not saying any names..

yes, mods abuse!!! they delete posts because they aren't following the rules, also they delete threads because of the same reason, and ban members just because they are spamming and NOT following the rules./sarcasm.

i think otland is dying slowly because the the owners and principal mods abandoned the concept of community... rarely login, rarely share with "normal users", rarely share the development of projects which the community prefers (especially with the concept of sharing only with selected people either have a reputation in the forum or simply because they are premium users)

In my opinion Tibia is losing players, so what can make otland better is to not only work on tibia server's comunity, they also can work on WOW servers, And a lot of games more, that could make otland Immortal 4ever!

Please stop, your RL will take control of you.... eventually. And you'll realise.

@ topic

Like I said in another thread.

Tibia has no future.

Therefore OPEN Tibia has no future.

It's the samething, and their both dying. I've noticed lack of posts since I first joined Otland, it used to be very popular and everyone used to post, now I can leave a thread and it will stay untouched for a few days.

Bye Tibia.
Bye Open Tibia.
Bye Otfans (Already gone rly)
Bye Otland (Slowly but surely)

Cipsoft tibia's is like a cancer, return when you less wait... tibia will grow up the player if take more perspective in anothers countries...

The reason why Otland is dying due to the changes nowadays in the world and cyberspace. People are more interested in other games as an example League of Legends, Fifa and so on. CipSoft destroyed everything with all the patches and OT's are dying due to the high amount of shellbooters, DDoS and and and...

I support the colleague above. Very good point that the tibia has become boring, and people prefer to play other games like League of Legends, hon, etc

Back
Top Bottom