• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otland discord or something of the sort?

FenX

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Does this exist? Sometimes feels lame creating an entire topic for something small. Aka this Lol.

🤔

So is the alternative "opentibia" discord server. Your point is?
There is no point in my sentence just facts, dont over think what i just said. Every single tibia discord is dead, so it really dumb from you to say your point is? ;)

There is no point in my sentence just facts, dont over think what i just said. Every single tibia discord is dead, so it really dumb from you to say your point is? ;)
_pdp_sq_

All I wanted is some information and I created a war between otlanders. Big F. 🤦‍♀️

All I wanted is some information and I created a war between otlanders. Big F. 🤦‍♀️
Nah, you didnt, his attitude created it, calling everything dead because he wants to.

Nah, you didnt, his attitude created it, calling everything dead because he wants to.
But its true isnt it? Im member for a long time in that discord channel, so for one month no one posted anything, but maybe im just delusional there is only one creep that post soviet music and thats it

it was a good concept but for this community, it only brings the toxic ppl out in force.

All I saw in the discords was ppl begging for "fix plz" "fri scriptz plz" etc.. Maybe it's because there isn't an official one that is managed properly but it would just remove activity directly from the forum here I think.

Back