• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otland going down?

Bassam421

Lockout RPG/PVP Owner
Reaction score
I have been noticing that otland is less active these days, and that is just sad, cuz otland was one of the great opentibia forum ever...

U guys agree with me or not?

sadly i agree on one thing, and that's that the Otland members are less active but however i don't really think it's the end of otland x)

32212898.jpg

Because now Tibia is less popular than before. This is the simplest explanation.

Its cuz its a new generation,unfortunately its a bad generation made up mostly of kiddos that download & run any server they find to get money,the previous generation put in a lot of effort in to their servers and made them great however now they are gone and there is no more great servers outthere,except a few like shadowcores etc,meaning that people are less active as they got nothing to play.

Its cuz its a new generation,unfortunately its a bad generation made up mostly of kiddos that download & run any server they find to get money,the previous generation put in a lot of effort in to their servers and made them great however now they are gone and there is no more great servers outthere,except a few like shadowcores etc,meaning that people are less active as they got nothing to play.

you're the new generation, aren't you?

I agree on that Vendeliko, i would love to learn things like Lua or even mapping, i have tried several things i just get bored after a while ... when i workt whit sprites too i made a few weapons then got bored... so yeah there is alot of kiddos that just download and run servers, that's why why dont people release servers with severals bugs that knowledge a little bit of skills :p, but then also the threads will be spammed with. "HELP ME PLIX ME DUNNO FIX SERVER" -.-

- - - Updated - - -

you're the new generation, aren't you?

No need to be like that lol

And yes, for the record, real map is NOT a good server, no matter how much you edit it, it's still real map.

Real map is a great server. IF IT'S DONE PROPERLY... You can't just download a server that is half assed and expect it to be "good" that's why there are 500 real map servers. If people would actually take the time and make every npc 100%, quests that are fully functional, and fix all the map errors. AND NOT SELL THE SHIT.. That would be classified to me as a good server. But I would love to see more good custom servers. Such as Arthas, or Evolution (Not a remap/remake, a server that is 100% custom). I think that would help the community a bit.

What's with this negativity? Ye, I know I've seen this getting discussed over and over. But instead complaining about all the negative things, why not just look at the good things. There are still alot people who seem to like tibia considered it's a 2d game in this time. Same as there are still alot people who try to learn new things every day. Stimulate/motivate people to learn, to contribute, to keep this forum alive, etc. instead of focusing on all the bad things.

All the people who starts off gaming these days wont choose Tibia. Back 10 years when I started playing Tibia looked good and there were not 10000 games to choose from like it is today... Everyone out there who just got thei first computer will probably choose something that looks better. Sadly.
This is just what I think might be big part of this. ::)

You're right, when the people who started to play tibia from the beginning grow old, it will eventually die. But that will take some time, till then, just enjoy the game, enough people obviously still like it and I also know alot people who still prefer tibia above other games.

Last edited:
You're right, when the people who started to play tibia from the beginning grow old, it will eventually die. But that will take some time, till then, just enjoy the game, enough people obviously still like it and I also know alot people who still prefer tibia above other games.

I agree with you, but i really hope that this community dosent die... I have learned sooo much from people around me and i appreciate it alot!

So let's hope that the world is going down first, then otland :)

i wouldnt agree.. because in the summer and that the number of people online was quite low and ive noticed the number in the last few months is going back up again..

Otland is alive.
227 members and 627 guests

Members are people, guests are just bots I guess.
BUT, this is at past midnight (in most countries).. so, you'll see the difference at noon every day.

Otland is alive.
227 members and 627 guests

Members are people, guests are just bots I guess.
BUT, this is at past midnight (in most countries).. so, you'll see the difference at noon every day.

and after school time for other countries.

Back