• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion OtLand guild (real tibia)

Waz

Banned User
Reaction score
Hey,

This suggestion was proposed and succeeded on Tibiafans (credits to Leftwing) and I wanted to start something here. I'd propose this on ****** but I'd rather do it here since a little smaller member count and it won't get too out of hand. The world would be an american PVP server (Ocera). It's mostly Brazilians and English speaking players although we don't need to talk to them. I had watched a war or two and everyone has completely shitty PVP skills so if we tried to get level 80+ we could join the war to a winning side (English!) or create our own guild which will probably happen anyway. I'm not that rich but I can probably supply some basic equipment on the world.

I really hope this goes through and by this suggestion I would love to have the following:
  • The guild to be actually the official one of OtLand.
  • A section on this board just for OtLand guild members.

I really hope this goes, it might not be welcome in this community though.

Just my thoughts. ;)

There is a program you can compile for Linux that allows you to run windows programs. ;)

It still won't work unless you run Tibia thru WINE/Cedega too. I prefer to run a cheat and the client in native Linux.

What about otland in 2 guilds? one in an USA world, one in an GER world? So europe players could play there, and USA play there? :p

even if you would do it, start on a new world so we don't have like a bomb of newbs and 1 or 2 persons who have been playing there and already got friends, make it fair, start on another world

Yes I would actually play tibia again.
But yea my character would basically be a walking bot. Until Level 40 anyways.

If you guys are looking for free bots try http://Tibiatek.com
I've got a 63 pally on luminera. Like 2 years old. Never been Hacked.
(I Can't find a legit crack for NG :/)

I wish I could join but.. my account got banned last night, I had some kind of auto responder while auto fishing :<

Yes I would actually play tibia again.
But yea my character would basically be a walking bot. Until Level 40 anyways.

If you guys are looking for free bots try http://Tibiatek.com
I've got a 63 pally on luminera. Like 2 years old. Never been Hacked.
(I Can't find a legit crack for NG :/)

I got one, its just tutorial, you dont need to download any cracks all what you need is NG and Winhex :D

i tried the tutorials. none worked because they were before LordofWar changed everyones usernames and keys.

be nice if you could gimmi a link to the tutorial.

Back