• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion OtLand guild (real tibia)

Waz

Banned User
Reaction score
Hey,

This suggestion was proposed and succeeded on Tibiafans (credits to Leftwing) and I wanted to start something here. I'd propose this on ****** but I'd rather do it here since a little smaller member count and it won't get too out of hand. The world would be an american PVP server (Ocera). It's mostly Brazilians and English speaking players although we don't need to talk to them. I had watched a war or two and everyone has completely shitty PVP skills so if we tried to get level 80+ we could join the war to a winning side (English!) or create our own guild which will probably happen anyway. I'm not that rich but I can probably supply some basic equipment on the world.

I really hope this goes through and by this suggestion I would love to have the following:
  • The guild to be actually the official one of OtLand.
  • A section on this board just for OtLand guild members.

I really hope this goes, it might not be welcome in this community though.

Just my thoughts. ;)

Hey,

This suggestion was proposed and succeeded on Tibiafans (credits to Leftwing) and I wanted to start something here. I'd propose this on ****** but I'd rather do it here since a little smaller member count and it won't get too out of hand. The world would be an american PVP server (Ocera). It's mostly Brazilians and English speaking players although we don't need to talk to them. I had watched a war or two and everyone has completely shitty PVP skills so if we tried to get level 80+ we could join the war to a winning side (English!) or create our own guild which will probably happen anyway. I'm not that rich but I can probably supply some basic equipment on the world.

I really hope this goes through and by this suggestion I would love to have the following:
  • The guild to be actually the official one of OtLand.
  • A section on this board just for OtLand guild members.

I really hope this goes, it might not be welcome in this community though.

Just my thoughts. ;)

Totaly agree with you!

man botting confuses me so much -.- i never know what bot to use and/or how or where to set up my waypoints.....besides i quit rl tibia im playin narozia^^

I can't give any chars I'm only 70-80 myself. I can supply a few dedicated people with BlackD though.

what do you mean? I'm dirt poor but I might have some p-set or something in main.

I don't know about this idea... I won't start tibia again but I think an american server is a bad choice :p Anyways, good luck and I hope you will succeed.

Just because you aren't situated in america doesn't mean it's a bad choice for others. :p

I hate germen server's, I already have bad net as it is.

No, but most people here are from Europe. :p

Thank you Empty.

And that wasn't the only reason why I thought the server choice was a bad one... If you want people in otland to start a server you have to give them several servers to choose from :p I mean... I believe more people would sign up if everyone could decide what server to play on. That's my theory.

Last edited:
Back