• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia OtLand IP Changer

When I try to use it, this happens..

38052760.jpg

Try updating your .NET framework.

it dont want to open i dunno why but
here wait it do
xnyt0x.jpg

Was it working before? Rename the .exe and try starting it again.
Is it the first time you're trying to run it? Install .NET Framework 3.5 (download link in first post).

It doesnt work for me i can use it only 1 time if i restart my computer it doesnt work now.. i open normally it but it doesnt appear

I've got the same problem!

It might be that you have choose to run it at startup, and it's already running in the tray. Double-click on the tray icon (at the bottom-right of your screen). If that doesn't work, then open the process manager and see if OtLand IP Changer.exe is running, if so, kill it and try to start it again.

Downloading:

Otland Ipchanger: 100% in 5 Sec.
.NET Framework 3.5: 50 in 10 min

Something's going wrong :[

couldn't edit my post, but this is some errors:

EventType : clr20r3 P1 : otland ip changer.exe P2 : 1.0.0.0
P3 : 4e2db5ac P4 : system.configuration P5 : 2.0.0.0 P6 : 4889de74
P7 : 1a8 P8 : 4d P9 : ioibmurhynrxkw0zxkyrvfn0boyyufow

I downloaded ip changer, I putted tibia version 9.53 I write my password,acc name on tibia and nothing happen. It just disapear.

Whenever I'm running multiple clients, and try to change an IP, the window's subject/title/text bar thingy changes to that ip/port, but I'm unable to connect. When not using multiclient it works correctly tho, would be cool if it would apply it correctly anyhow.

i get an error that i cannot open the loader, although i have .net 4.0 installed, what can i do?

i have this error code:

i have this error code:

me too fix please

I have updated the first post with a new version that fixes some crashes, and also has Apply in the tray-menu.

Back