• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia OtLand IP Changer

when will kornholi fix teh sweet bug from his code? and why the f*ck I got no option to be invisible in my cp anymore?

In Peroxide's case it was that the config file had been overwritten by null bytes (no idea how that happened though), anyone else with crashes could either try to remove the config file, it should be in your local appdata/OtLand/, or if you can't find it there's another way to run the IP Changer with fresh settings: simply rename the exe file.

Well Talaturen and I managed to fix mine by going to
C:\Documents and Settings -> User -> Local Settings (This may be hidden) -> Application Data -> OtLand -> OtLand_IP_Changer.exe_StrongName_4csjbwxh2bg2p0khxzrwk45bgd12iz0z -> 1.0.0.0 ->
Then delete the user.config file

remember my system is XP!
BcEL7.png

Last edited:
^ You're not premium
no shit, Sherlock

@talaturam
so i need to be premium to have some privacy? i know that this is not the correct place but i'm too lazy to open a complaint thread kbye

@ontopic
the only bug that i have is when i use the setting "aways open a new tibia client"

@up yes works with every client you direct it to, 9.46, 9.1, 9.31, 7.5 you name it, as long as you have it, works with any

it keeps telling me windows had to close it and i have to send a crash report or somthing like that

Uhm i have a problem.
All of a sudden when itry to open the ipchanger i get an error and it wont open :S

it keeps telling me windows had to close it and i have to send a crash report or somthing like that

Uhm i have a problem.
All of a sudden when itry to open the ipchanger i get an error and it wont open :S

If it has worked before, try renaming the .exe file and starting it again. If the IP Changer never has worked for you, then you need .NET Framework 3.5 (download link in the first post).

Have one Talaturen's IP Changer for cliet 9.31+ ?? or other changer ip ???
I use XAMPP but never the right.
can anyone help me?

when i go to click on the download on icechaw it says its 8.7 but t=when its downloaded its say 9.54 and it wont let me play

when i go to click on the download on icechaw it says its 8.7 but t=when its downloaded its say 9.54 and it wont let me play

It shows the latest version you have installed. You can add clients in settings, but it's optional. If you have 8.7, you can run it and then click on Apply and it will apply on your 8.7 client. If you want it to launch client for you, you have to add 8.7 in settings.

Back