• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTLand is dead

S

Shadow_

Hey, for me otland is dead, annoying and contains. Garbage level of brains that i completely done with tibia field and any earnings might be done from it for the current moment i will focus on my own business as past month, i will still be providing support to tibia server as i want to see playable servers in the future with different styles and modes, we made a discord group for that you can ask for codes/assistance and i will provide a reply as soon as i can, this group is just to keep my upcoming contributions private to whom respects its creator because last months i saw hundreds that curse me and their server is 30% my codes so it feels like a mental illness for me but whatever the invitation link will be left in the end, feel free to join if you don’t want to miss free otcv8 modules, src modifications and otcv8 sorc modifications as we will start with a perfect base for 1k online players and surpassing the limits for highexp server, completely free but you can always buy a coffee for the efforts our team makes.

Ps. If you got banned that should let you know you are a double faced freak that i don’t want to help

Back