• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTLand, is everything accepted here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zisly

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
I'm just curious, do you really see no problem with people posting 4chan images and shit everywhere? I saw Collz got infracted for spamming or something, now he's banned. So, his kind of spam is disallowed because it wasn't severe enough or what? I see far worse things being posted by for example Cykotitan and 4chan Co. I still don't see his name stricken though. Why is that?

I have no idea how OTLand's staff work but everything seems very weird to me. Don't you guys got some guidelines or something to follow?
Right now it seems like moderators can do what the hell they feel like. Threating members differently etc. without any problems.

And now people don't come with something like "report the spam" because that is retarded argument or whatever it now is. Most of the staff should be a little aware of what is posted on the forums such as the 4chan spam. I don't get how anyone could be missing it.

Can you guys people be a bit stricter and threat every member the same? at least on the spamming front.

It was annoying before, but it's retarded when global mods and members of the tfs dev team post them in reply to people asking for support

They should just delete and infract them when they do it more than once.

But zisly is right, there's no real leadership and a good structure.

It was annoying before, but it's retarded when global mods and members of the tfs dev team post them in reply to people asking for support
hahah true true :p

I was just thinking about making a similar thread Zisly. Thank you for saving me the time, haha.

i think he made one similar before..with no results :p

same, someone who recently back from vacations its being an asshole everywhere last time <guess who>

I think Otland moderators need to make an actual forum rules structure or guidelines every moderator should follow. What Collz said wasn't infraction material in my eyes (Even though he got warned for it to, I don't see everyone else being warned for the same thing). Did he over react? Yes. That was infraction/banishment material.

ROFL, Collz here. I got banned for not following the rules? What fucking rules? There are no rules here. These rules suck ass, you cannot enforce rules that cease to exist.
vBulletin Message

You have been banned for the following reason:
Ignoring moderators and violating forum rules.

Date the ban will be lifted: 12th September 2010, 18:00
Rules:
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
Anything there that says stating your opinion is against the rules? Nope, so this banishment is unjustified as well. Moderators ban me to stop me from talking? What a shame, really it is.

Talaturen posted, somewhere that he clearly needs to update the rules page. But in Collz case, a human being, has the cleverness to know that he's doing wrong after a several received infractions...

oh, so now you noticed it, collz :p

Talaturen posted, somewhere that he clearly needs to update the rules page. But in Collz case, a human being, has the cleverness to know that he's doing wrong after a several received infractions...
I was doing wrong by saying "another project thats going to fail"? Are you serious? Talaturen said the rules page needs to be updated, which is hasn't. So still rules that cease to exist, are being enforced. After the rules are updated, then they could do what ever the hell they want, but until then they have no right to enforce a rule that doesn't exist. That's what people would call unconstitutional.

I was doing wrong by saying "another project thats going to fail"? Are you serious? Talaturen said the rules page needs to be updated, which is hasn't. So still rules that cease to exist, are being enforced. After the rules are updated, then they could do what ever the hell they want, but until then they have no right to enforce a rule that doesn't exist. That's what people would call unconstitutional.

You got pwned, I lol'd when you got banned :)

You should be banned as well. You do just as much of off topic posts as anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back