• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

otland lagging?

Hasn't been like that for me, it happens anywhere on the site and very randomly. Like I will have a span of 5 minutes where absolutely nothing works, and then the next 5 minutes everything works as usual.
same

Just refresh it every time it doesn't work, might take 2-3 times but eventually it will load right away.

Thought it was my internet since i moved to a new area, but seems to be stable internet for me..
Just uploaded a post, which seems to land perfectly after 5 mins of loading!
a1234fb713ecfa7cb9b278258d97f7ca.png

Problem not fully eliminated, but it became less frequent now.

Occurred today at 10:59 - 11:00 GMT

I made a tweak, let's see if that changes anything.
I got problems with loading OtLand all day. Using UPC Poland network operator.
Did you find out what kind of problem is it? Software? Hardware? Network? Database? CloudFlare?

I got problems with loading OtLand all day. Using UPC Poland network operator.
Did you find out what kind of problem is it? Software? Hardware? Network? Database? CloudFlare?
Same here, on and off today, appeared to be a lot worse than it was before but maybe that's just me

Same here, on and off today, appeared to be a lot worse than it was before but maybe that's just me
Seems like it's gotten worse for me too. But I noticed 1 thing - when I have the loading issue, if I press the button for the members page in the navbar, it seems to load the members page (and any sub categories like staff members, most posts etc) just fine, but on the main forum index it continues to have the loading issue

T3XSiSw.png

Seems like it's gotten worse for me too. But I noticed 1 thing - when I have the loading issue, if I press the button for the members page in the navbar, it seems to load the members page (and any sub categories like staff members, most posts etc) just fine, but on the main forum index it continues to have the loading issue

T3XSiSw.png

Same for me, if I go on most other page it loads fine but the main index is much worse than before. I sometimes have problems with multi quote too.

Would be great to know what's actually happening, and if there is a fix in progress 😃👍

Back