• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

otland lagging?

Yep, same for me. Cloudflare sometimes tells me the host is down. But more often than times it just takes a long time for a response. Once I reload its usually fine but its kinda annoying.

All of the above, same for me.

Been getting that too. Thought it was my internet being funny but everything else seems fine so...

Can we have some sort of acknowledgement that this is being looked into?

It's getting pretty annoying...

Yep, happens to me too. We are looking into it, but currently having some difficulties identifying the root cause of these timeouts.
To me these timeouts are frequent and sporadic, I haven't found a reliable way to reproduce them to narrow it down.

@4Nathu4
Are you ok? You seem to be quite aggressive for no reason.

As you can see from Znote's post, there is an issue and we just wanted some acknowledgement that it's being looked into. From a user's point of view, we can only alert of the situation, and not provide any detailed information as it's already pointed out it's strange and sporadic behaviour.

So calm down dude

It seems to mainly affect the root page. If i click any other page it loads fine. If i navigate to otland.net or click forums in the top left, this is where the issue starts.

It seems to mainly affect the root page. If i click any other page it loads fine. If i navigate to otland.net or click forums in the top left, this is where the issue starts.
Hasn't been like that for me, it happens anywhere on the site and very randomly. Like I will have a span of 5 minutes where absolutely nothing works, and then the next 5 minutes everything works as usual.

Back