• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otland master legend has returned once again

Kanakashy

Twifysoft Designer
Reaction score
KANAKASHY

hxuNRAg.png

I have came back from the dead. Not even the most powerfull hammer in human existance could harm me, because I am immortal.
Behold otlanders!

YOUR TRUE KING HAS RETURNED

I came back.

better stop advertising grammar nazi site and draw something ye ye

dafuq is dis, welcome back. I actually forgot who you are XD but nevertheless. Welcome back

dafuq is dis, welcome back. I actually forgot who you are XD but nevertheless. Welcome back

How can you forgot that I was once and still your TRUE KING? This is unacceptable, you deserve to be demoted. !1!11

Foolish mortals!

In your case, not enough people are leaving.

No, you're supposed to leave.
Have you ever stopped to think that people want you to leave? You just havn't done anything too annoying e.g creating alot of threads about useless topics like gamersdont so people would lash out.
So why don't you just shut the fuck up and don't post if you don't have anything meaningful to say.
And stop ruining the king's thread!

Have you ever stopped to think that people want you to leave? You just havn't done anything too annoying e.g creating alot of threads about useless topics like gamersdont so people would lash out.
So why don't you just shut the fuck up and don't post if you don't have anything meaningful to say.
And stop ruining the king's thread!
Exactly, if you don't want people to dislike you, don't give them a reason to, use your head before doing something. A lot of kids need to learn that.

Back