• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otland master legend has returned once again

Exactly, if you don't want people to dislike you, don't give them a reason to, use your head before doing something. A lot of kids need to learn that.
Reread what I said, that doesn't mean you havn't done small stuff that's annoying.

@up, and u are the "people"; who gave u the right to speak about "people" if u aren't them.

Wb Kanakashy :)

We need more people like you.

@prest
They see me trollin, they hatin.

Nice song :-D

First of all, I did not make plans to respond to any of your provocations or stupid comments that do not make sense. I will put all the facts on the table, in case your are completely blind. You spammed on this topic in no harmony and saying things that do not make sense. People here are being nice and are reminding you how foolish you are behaving and acting, but you are just going on and "doing your thing". In conclusion you should stop and think about your attitude and behaviour.

@up, and u are the "people"; who gave u the right to speak about "people" if u aren't them.

You are right; It does not give us any right to talk about a person in that way. BUT after his actions he deserved any action provoked.

After I let my mind out, I decided not engage in any activity with this thread nor pay any attention to it. I am dismissing myself from this thread so I would avoid any hatred or infractions from the staff of OTLand.

You putting them on table in case I'm blind. Makes sense LOOOOL

Multiple human beings find that comment quite retarded, thus "people".

that escalated quickly. Welcome back king. I'm your loyal whateverIam RANK ME, Idk who you are but since you call yourself the king im proud that you took time to read this shit.

Hail the king

Welcome, all mighty, i have ruled and kept your kingdom at a well enoguht state in your absense

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for gold, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let me serve you, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Back