Mapping Board Moderator
- Nov 2, 2011
- Best answers
- Reaction score
- United Kingdom
Welcome back to another OtLand Official Mapping Competition.
I've been really impressed with all of your entries still! Well done everyone, except @Magnetico for hiding during the Jungle Ruins theme.
As always, the winner of an OTLand Official Mapping Contest will receive premium to their OtLand account, however now it is for 3 months opposed to the historic 1 month!
Well done to @Andréew for winning January's competition and 3 of the 6 competitions in the season.
At the end of a "season", the winner will receive an additional prize! Stay tuned. More details and current standings as well as a more detailed account of the rules can be found here: Hall of Fame | Rules | F.A.Qs
How do I sign up?
A poll has been made to allow you to sign up, simply select Sign Up to join, this contest has no limit on how many participants there are, whoever doesn't submit is simply not shown on voting day thus being disqualified. We have decided that allowing everyone to see who is taking part in the competition might inspire participants to make better pieces.
The poll will be open for the entire duration of the submission phase. Please ensure that you submit your entry within the deadline of the 19th January.
|Sign Up Deadline Date||Sunday 16th February|
|Submission Deadline Date||23:59 BST on 16th February|
|Images / Submissions Allowed||2|
|Type of Submission||In-Game image only|
How do I submit?
Once you've mapped your entry, please send it to me via PM with the title "OtLand Mapping Competition - February Entry". You can always send me a revision should you wish to change it but please ensure you do this prior to the February deadline.
Please ensure your entry image is in game. Please also ensure to use "do not stretch game window" box when taking an in-game image and remove names, identifiers and health bar.
- No captions
- No in-game text
- NO GIFS or otherwise animated images
- All submissions must be mapped by the user submitting and the user only
- No colluding or team mapping allowed
- In-Game images only.
- No custom sprites allowed – Please ensure you are using the vanilla Tibia.spr in your submissions.
- Your submission must reflect the theme of the competition. Your interpretation is down to your imagination however, it is expected to have recognisable elements that correspond to the theme
- If you sign up, you must submit an image otherwise you MAY be banned from competing in the following month’s competition (unless notified prior)
- You must not discuss your submission with any other user. Please keep it to yourself until the voting stage has concluded, and the results determined.
If you have any queries or questions, please let me know.
For this competition, 2 images are required and only 2 images will be accepted. No photoshop, animations or effects, no custom sprites. The version in which you can map is however you see fit.
Please ensure to use "do not stretch game window" box when taking an in game image and remove names and health bar.
This month's Theme is: Contrasting Elements
[Brief]: You have two in-game screenshots to show two elements against each other i.e. fire vs ice, fire vs water, wind vs earth, good vs evil. You can pick any element (in tibia or not), providing it looks somewhat obvious.
The creativity is yours.
Remember, you get two separate opportunities for each element you pick.
Good Luck, Have Fun & I look forward to seeing your creativity.