• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming OTland on Ascalon

If ur an archer,get some skills. And just go goblins ;P Its easy to find them,and with pots and running u can get 50-60 lvl so fast.
U should probably use grade2 now,altho u can even use g3,but after 60+
Well,quests are mostly hidden,so ull find them as u progress trough out the game. Just do tasks/missions

1. Keep at gaints till like level emmm 35-40 I guess then go to skeletons.
2. Check the level requirement for every grade and what you can afford and geti t.
3. There is a quest at Giants for levels 35+ that gives you atk/def bonus, You might get a level 60+ to clear it for you though.

I kinda stopped playing. I got lvl 100 in like a day,and after that it just gets sooo boring. I have to hunt lvls 100's,and 75's,and lvl there is pretty horrid. Because lvl 120's own me in a combo ;/

I kinda stopped playing. I got lvl 100 in like a day,and after that it just gets sooo boring. I have to hunt lvls 100's,and 75's,and lvl there is pretty horrid. Because lvl 120's own me in a combo ;/

i agree lvl 75 hunts are horrible i am lvl 78 and i lvl like in 9-13 mins and i cant go rats lvl 100 cuz they kill me

Hardest quest on ascalon.
308ldzn.png

We died because the door was lvl 300 to pass and i was lvl 268.
We will be the first one to do this quest on this OT! We were the first one to defeat Nightmares.. We will defeat this challenge!
Will post a screenshot when we have made it.
Just reminding you that these stabbers hits you for 2k - 8k so we had to go super mario modus. Not getting hitted by it.

83562565.png

Raging because we thought we were at the last room for the last 3 rooms. lol

- - - Updated - - -

First player on Ascalon to finish the Banshee Quest.

Can't wait to try out my new spell :)

2hwhe9h.png

A normal day in ctf from ascalon :)
This ctf is 100% CUSTOM! No player is OP in this. so nomatter what level you are in ctf it doesnt count :)
NOTE! CTF and PVP IS NOT THE SAME! Different skill formulas.
A total of 26 players joined CTF

2jcdl5c.png

Me in CTS (Catch the sheep)
The point is atking the sheep till it says "Catched!" then the sheep starts to say "Playername is my shepard!" and it follows you whereever you go.
You are going to score with it in these small point scores which gives you 1 point.

Score with these
White sheep - 1 Point
Black sheep - 2 Point(s)

Do not score with these
Event Snake <- Gives you -1 point. If you got it after you try to shake it off. Trust me that snake is annoying
Join ascalon today

First 350.
Tibia 2012-07-16 13-17-27-07.jpg

@down. Yea, I remember.

Last edited:
Gz Thauma ! U gave me a g4 wand ingame ! if u remember ;P

CTF Picture
992oh4.png

The reason why i targeted Excuses in this CTF only was because she stuns me with her wave. so i use Fear on her to get away. More info about Fear down below

New spell picture
ndr0jp.png

Information about spell:
Name: Fear
Words: timor
What does it do?: Puts the target into fear for 3 seconds making the target not able to control its moves.
Vocation: Knight - > Promoted to Berserker

Back