• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming OTland on Ascalon

CTF Picture
992oh4.png

The reason why i targeted Excuses in this CTF only was because she stuns me with her wave. so i use Fear on her to get away. More info about Fear down below

New spell picture
ndr0jp.png

Information about spell:
Name: Fear
Words: timor
What does it do?: Puts the target into fear for 3 seconds making the target not able to control its moves.
Vocation: Knight - > Promoted to Berserker

Haha, we've still won the event!

Now when I'm here already, I can also post a screenshot, I've chosen for the one where I've won the "screenshot contest" with:
excuses.jpg

Very happy with my prices:

21:02 You see a golden goblet.
First place in Screenshot Contest.

21:02 You see a premium scroll for 10 days.

Thank you

/Excuses

Pretty cool server
IGN: Three Magic

Archer :)

Two SS from me :ninja:

My little Archer.

Last edited:
I loved it too,until i reached 100,and then it gets boring alot

I loved it too,until i reached 100,and then it gets boring alot

:blink: Strange, for me it was like 1000 times better after I reached lvl 100+, maybe because i'm a knight.

anyways, here is a picture of the event "defense event".. the event is awesome!!

2r4s6k9.png

What did u hunt? it takes me 20+ mins to get a lvl on cyc drones

What did u hunt? it takes me 20+ mins to get a lvl on cyc drones

yea what norse said, mutated rats and elf scouts are good, but for me blue djinns and cyclop drones were also great exp!

Yeah,at mutateds i still need 14-15mins to lvl. And seeing as some people need from 249-250 like 7mins....

Yeah,at mutateds i still need 14-15mins to lvl. And seeing as some people need from 249-250 like 7mins....

yeaa I know.. It also takes me a while to lvl, like 10~ mins for one lvl at djinns, but those people who are that fast have premmy (I guess) which gives like 50% extra exp + they've got like very strong weapons and armors too.

Defender event

1oo9j9.png

There is 3 types of defender event.
lvl 30 - 199
lvl 199 - 299
lvl 200 - 350
At the moment we played 200 - 350.
Sorry that I didnt get all the players in this screenshot :p I were defending the north all the other south. There were 15 players in this event.

Defender event

1oo9j9.png

There is 3 types of defender event.
lvl 30 - 199
lvl 199 - 299
lvl 200 - 350
At the moment we played 200 - 350.
Sorry that I didnt get all the players in this screenshot :p I were defending the north all the other south. There were 15 players in this event.

I see my char east from you :p

Back