• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming OTland on Ascalon

No lol i know like half the server and done most quests i can do at my level thanks to gothic/dest
This server is missing something. But idk what and when i find out ofc ill let fare know so it can e added :)

Excuse typos etc iphone is annoying when i tupe fast.

I tried it out yesterday,

The server have changed alot since the start :p which is nice, and the community is cool.. but it's missing something.. hunting at lvl 45 makes it boring but i dunno why its boring >_< maybe the low lvls should go faster ^^ unless i did somethn wrong xD

Hmm i dont think its level
speed. It is something else entirely

Hmm i dont think its level
speed. It is something else entirely

The staff is actually looking into it right now, regarding the 1-120~~ experience gameplay for most of the players. So you dont have to worry about it only a matter of time right now =]

Yh i actually think it is the lack of spawns for low levels.. Like 80-120 orcs/elves mainly.. There should be loads of spawns to choose from not only a few per level boundary. Maybe a bigger map or new continent. Ill speak to fare n see because i can probably help donate some maps i guess

@up gratz :D
----
Tried out the awesome gambling machine in temple and won 180k in like 30 sec & also made Nitron mad :p
59374432.jpg

Back