• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming OTland on Ascalon

Magician (lvl 67 mage)

I've been considering making a knight though.. for some reason i think they are just downright overpowered...

I mean seriously a level 35 knight was blocking me and my lvl 69 archer brother.. thats no where near fair...

Can someone atleast confirm mages have some sort of use in this server? should i reroll knight?

Last edited:
Mage > Priest or Wizard after promo quest makes your DMG and healing OP nuff' said.

Actually it hasn't been said , I've been through this whole thread , nothing about mage promotions in particular...
On a side note , I will create a new character , a knight... Maybe i will level up the mage later.

Death Knight (lvl 1)

Me and my friendscharacters
2s85oif.jpg

Why would you block out there names? I've already figured out all of the players names..lols.. But at the pictures, nice skills

Last edited:
May I remind people that this board is not where you should sell things.
Use the marketplace.

Back