• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otland Real Tibia Project -- Isara

Henkos

Reaction score
Greetings everyone.

I'm starting a Real Tibia Project now at Isara.
It's pretty boring to play solo I'm asking everyone on Otland if they would like to join!
So I'm creating a list and everyone who would like to join just post their ingame names and I sign them up at the list:)

Members:

* Henkos..........................Druid.............................Ingame nick:............... Hazive.
* Trojah...........................Paladin...........................Ingame nick: ...............TrojaH.
* Greyshade ...................No vocation.....................Ingame nick:...............?
* Nikodada(?)..................No vocation.....................Ingame nick: ..............?
* NilssoN042....................Druid..............................Ingame nick:...............?
* Damny..........................Druid..............................Ingame nick: ..............Liten Sten
* Four Magic(?)...............No vocation.....................Ingame nick:...............?
* Sir Blondi......................No vocation.....................Ingame nick:...............Lord Vladimor
* Oscar Lyis....................No vocation.....................Ingame nick:.................?
* Archez.........................Druid..............................Ingame nick:................Ackaos
* Gessv...........................Druid..............................Ingame nick:.................Honerian
* Late.............................Druid..............................Ingame nick:.................Blue Hood
When we get enough members I will create a Project thread:)
So what are you waiting for?!

Last edited:
I would
But I cant be bothered to skill up and level up again.

So good luck :)

I'd love to join but gonna travel to Serbia in 3-4 days x).., cya in 30 days then I'll join if you still play =)

I want more ppl to join :D

1zfihcw.jpg

Henkos, you have prem what about the other guys , will thay get prem as soon as thay goal something?

Henkos, you have prem what about the other guys , will thay get prem as soon as thay goal something?

It's up to them if they will buy premium or not, but we're 4 having premium(2 getting) atm.

Back