• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint OTland staff does not work very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kekox

Reaction score
I made a thread about my serv and some guys were spamming my thread, because of that a mod deleted my thread! And he didnt event warning they, he just deleted it!

What the fuck did I do to get my thread deleted? Im not even sure if thats why he deleted it... Maybe he just did because he feels like.. -.-

What a staff!

How do you know its not offending me?, fak yuu on my usertitle offended feloth is some way, and your does to me too, you should get a infaction
if not, then ya bad staff members that dossent know how to use their powers right

If it really offends you then, I suppose you're a goat, right?

@wait ok good for new things

But why not rehier new mods and stuffs like 4 the last week retierd.

Would work but it's up to the admins to pick global mods.

yeah it offends me, i feel that he is saying that to me

(making you understand better)

Archez: Fuck a goat

Silentdefender: :´(

Great, we're having a goat on Otland. Let's replace Fury the Squirrel with Silentdefender the Goat.

It seems that Silentdefender is a bit short minded, no offence. Please close this thread as I see that the doubt is solved.

lol @ goatlover;D.

You can only get offended by that if you really do that kind of things.

Self-Ownage.

Status
Not open for further replies.