• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint OTland staff does not work very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kekox

Reaction score
I made a thread about my serv and some guys were spamming my thread, because of that a mod deleted my thread! And he didnt event warning they, he just deleted it!

What the fuck did I do to get my thread deleted? Im not even sure if thats why he deleted it... Maybe he just did because he feels like.. -.-

What a staff!

ive got a infaction for have this in my title,

fAk yuu babeee

whops seeing a mod now that got "Fuck" in his title

at the moment, i just see 1-2 mods on otland that is doing their job right

73j9c4.jpg

Feloth said:
Dear Silentdefender,

You have received a warning at OtLand.

Reason:
-------
Signature Rule Violation

Please change your custom title as it's insulting to someone. Thanks :)
-------

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
OtLand

Feloth said:
Feloth said:
Silentdefender said:
Feloth said:
Dear Silentdefender,

You have received a warning at OtLand.

Reason:
-------
Signature Rule Violation

Please change your custom title as it's insulting to someone. Thanks :)
-------

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
OtLand

its not insulting someone, and its not the real word

Just change it, and love me as everyone else wanted to infract you ;)

Last edited:

fAk yuu babeee

73j9c4.jpg

Are you serious?
You meant "fuck" by saying "fAK", don't start with this bullshit.
And if mods would do their job right this forum would be a lot more clean, seriously, everyone (including me) can almost get away with pretty much anything lol
I actually think mods are scared of punishing members as they might get a negative response from them, but who the hell cares about some member who dont got common sense?

Now, as I know a lot of people who can't really face the problem but need to turn the thing around and start with the "otland rox" & "otfans sucks" talk I'll remind you that WE ARE TALKING ABOUT OTLAND AT OTLAND.

Last edited:
tell me, do you know better then the one that wrote the rules? (Talaturen) and probably someone else, i was talking to him, and he said not even the real word is illegal so i dont understand why "-" gave you a infaction/ban

and yes im serious

tell me, do you know better then the one that wrote the rules? (Talaturen) and probably someone else, i was talking to him, and he said not even the real word is illegal so i dont understand why "-" gave you a infaction/ban

and yes im serious

If he lets you "censor" your words but still use them to offend people, then yes, I guess I know better.

An example:
"Yur muther is a fut butch whu sycks ducks", let me remind you that it's just an example and not aimed at anyone.
Ok, that sentence consist of pretty much of made up words but still you get what I mean with it and you'll most likely get offended and pissed of.

You should stop trying to find holes and start using common sense.

If he lets you "censor" your words but still use them to offend people, then yes, I guess I know better.

An example:
"Yur muther is a fut butch whu sycks ducks", let me remind you that it's just an example and not aimed at anyone.
Ok, that sentence consist of pretty much of made up words but still you get what I mean with it and you'll most likely get offended and pissed of.

You should stop trying to find holes and start using common sense.

you put it to another level, if we make it to "fuck you" instead to "fAK yuu" is it even possible to fuck yourself? i dont think so, but fuck a goat is possible so i would feel insulted if someone said "fuck a goat" instead of "fuck you"

you put it to another level, if we make it to "fuck you" instead to "fAK yuu" is it even possible to fuck yourself? i dont think so, but fuck a goat is possible so i would feel insulted if someone said "fuck a goat" instead of "fuck you"

Your impossible and I don't believe that Talarunen said something like that.
Now, let's wait for him to reply instead.

And btw, I'm almost 100% that Talarunen didn't write those "rules", they are the default ones that come with Vb.

Your impossible and I don't believe that Talarunen said something like that.
Now, let's wait for him to reply instead.

And btw, I'm almost 100% that Talarunen didn't write those "rules", they are the default ones that come with Vb.

sure, if he wants to post and im sure you will get pretty owned
if he does

and yes im serious

Talaturen didn't write the rules, they are the vBulletin default ones.

@kekox:
If you're talking about the thread where you're offering your hosting services then I am the one who deleted it. I deleted it because you were missing a speedtest image and it's clear by the section's rules that if you don't provide a speedtest image, your thread will be deleted.

Hosting application rules: http://otland.net/f61/hosters-read-avoid-thread-deletion-42233/

Talaturen didn't write the rules, they are the vBulletin default ones.

@kekox:
If you're talking about the thread where you're offering your hosting services then I am the one who deleted it. I deleted it because you were missing a speedtest image and it's clear by the section's rules that if you don't provide a speedtest image, your thread will be deleted.

Then you should have warned him and said "You need a speedtest image or your thread will be deleted".

@Silentdefender
Make your own thread u.u xdd I want my thread back and I want to know who deleted it too!

@Silentdefender
Make your own thread u.u xdd I want my thread back and I want to know who deleted it too!
Nikolas just said he deleted it, read page 1..:peace:

Then you should have warned him and said "You need a speedtest image or your thread will be deleted".

Actually, it's not my fault that he didn't read the sticky. It's common sense that he should read the section's stickies before making a thread, that's why I issued no warning.

Three Magic said:
Nikolas just said he deleted it, read page 1..
Oh, didnt see. Thanks

Nikolas said:
@kekox:

Hosting application rules: HOSTERS: Read this to avoid thread deletion.
Thanks!!! Thats all I wanted to know.. up to you now what you wanna do with the thread.

If we do to much it isn't ok also. So why are some great mods gone? You fill in the rest.

btw: Still waiting for some system that the users get a message about why it got deleted. Would save alot of complainments etc.

@wait ok good for new things

But why not rehier new mods and stuffs like 4 the last week retierd.

My user title is not offending you, so there's nothing wrong with it.

And, if you report something that is in my boards, I will take actions; if not... just don't bother me.

How do you know its not offending me?, fak yuu on my usertitle offended feloth is some way, and your does to me too, you should get a infaction
if not, then ya bad staff members that dossent know how to use their powers right

fAk yuu babeee

It seems that you can't make any difference between fuck a goat and fuck you. And by the way you are no one here to state who is doing his job well and who doesn't so please keep your noise into your things.

Status
Not open for further replies.