• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Otland-Team on TERA EUROPE[Zenobia] - Official Thread

True, Hey Damon, ur only lv 5 ingame xd, thought u was higher ;o, well you will get lots of lvls in the weekend i hope ;D

Yeah, i hopeso, too :)
Tomorrow i will check stuff, who can register at forum and website and who can approve recruitments...
Also advanced plan(current one) gets 10mumble slots server. And premium plan gets 50slots.
Anyway, we have 50slotsts alrdy so nvm

Haven't been on for a day or two been very busy planning my international flight and vacation! haha but will def. get back into it once I got some of this stressful stuff planned! :)

GOGO Noobwars lvl 50! haha

Alright im in with : Suportinationist - Mystic.

Alright blademan11 go do tasks/quests till level 11 (you will get mount in that level tho) and then you will get access to the Main world then i will help you with everything else, i'll add you to friend list when i am online :)

What about for representing our guild?

Kk..was just wondering :p
I got a unused webserver,3000mb monthly transfer + 150mb space which I got when buying cs server so if ya want I can let ya use it,just shoot me a pm :p.

Kk..was just wondering :p
I got a unused webserver,3000mb monthly transfer + 150mb space which I got when buying cs server so if ya want I can let ya use it,just shoot me a pm :p.

Enjin hosts it for free or for 7$/month, however thats better since we get the website with it^^
But thanks though :D

Back