• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Otland-Team on TERA EUROPE[Zenobia] - Official Thread

Can't connect to the TS3 server :S It keeps saying "Failed to connect to server". Anybody who knows why?

Edit: Screenshots from today:
vEILbs.png

LcrTCq.png

GP8CCE.png

Last edited:
Can't connect to the TS3 server :S It keeps saying "Failed to connect to server". Anybody who knows why?

Well i guess the ts3 sponsor closed it after having it 4months almost empty :/ though i will contact him^^

If ya got "raidcall" hop on & join room "Otlanders" :) nice pic btw of the backflip haha

Haha thank you, actually struggled to get it xD Downloading raidcall right now :p

Edit: @Ceejzor, cant find the group. I'm searching for Otlanders but I only get "[]".

Last edited:
Gratz, gotta play tonight :D
Lets use all RAIDCALL!! Just watched video and seems awesome :)

Me and a german friend starting on zenobia with new chars ;) gonna play active each evening at weeekends now since ingot rl mate with mehz :D

aw, sucks that I'm on the wrong server(Veritas) :/
if I start over with a new class, I'll try to remember to go on this server xD

Level 30 High Elf Sorcerer (I'll post screen later if I remember) xD

Just killed Karascha myself! :D Forgot to take screenshots while killing him >.<

cxymKs.png

Edit: Level 12 now and this is my current gear! :D
xeBKNc.png

ObwWvE.png

Last edited:
[video=youtube;JoDbCfVNtLo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoDbCfVNtLo&feature=youtu.be[/video]

super shit quality but my first dungeon :D

(didn't feel like compressing a 5GB 3 min file :p)

if i search otland group and join it, it loads for hours and doesnt work (im talking bout raidcall)

U better dont mess with me :p
2rwkm6o.png

ok ,so we got lvl 7 :p
6ohbh5.png

Last edited:
try "6195887" searching that up, if it fails the first time just try it once more.

new character?

- - - Updated - - -

pretty addicted atm :D met these cool ppl they invited me to there guild, and been playin with them basically all day! Where you Otland peeps at sleeping?! :D

4tvaxg.jpg

34oevzb.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Way better quality now? 5 minute video = 18GB fuckin fraps -.- btw.. sorry about the music I was listening to pandora and it records stereo mix :S sowwwy!
But the game is getting more addicting at least to me ^.^

[video=youtube;giD4XzdZy5I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giD4XzdZy5I&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:
Gratz! Me and my rl were playing yesterday from 19:30-21:30 german time :eek:
Gets more addicted if ya play with smbd :D and yeah, panda is my new char^^ names "Dorrien"

Gratz! Me and my rl were playing yesterday from 19:30-21:30 german time :eek:
Gets more addicted if ya play with smbd :D and yeah, panda is my new char^^ names "Dorrien"

Yehh funn playing with more ppl you need to update this thread man.. hehe

with character names n such plz!

Some you might not have!

EpiC1337 - Aphrodiite(Warrior) // Antero(Mystic)
noobwars - Zaturios(Sorcerer)
blademan11 - Suportinationist(Mystic)
Runes - Rone(Berserker)
Ceejzor - Ceejzor(Priest)

333h2xz.jpg

Last edited:
Yehh funn playing with more ppl you need to update this thread man.. hehe

with character names n such plz!

Some you might not have!

EpiC1337 - Aphrodiite(Warrior) // Antero(Mystic)
noobwars - Zaturios(Sorcerer)
blademan11 - Suportinationist(Mystic)
Runes - Rone(Berserker)
Ceejzor - Ceejzor(Priest)

333h2xz.jpg

Will add em :)
Thread updated
Isnt this a gold member mount? Seems a bit like it ^^

downloading the client now, ill be with you guys soon! :p (considering the download size, tomorrow at the earliest lol)
i want to be either an aman warrior or slayer... can't decide on which

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom