• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Otland-Team on TERA EUROPE[Zenobia] - Official Thread

Azur.. <3 get on! xD

hti7at.jpg

Nice, same here i aint going to school on wednesday, we got free day from school or what i should call it ;)

- - - Updated - - -

New damages with my new skills ^_^!, i learned new skills from npc and this is my new damages :)
Max Damage: 1894

Last edited:
The client is crashing quite often isn't it? Could be my computer

Will be awsome to play all togheter, tell me ur ingame-name Norse when the patch is done, i'll add you, and I added you Cloow ;D, cya ingame guys!

Another Level UP: 21

The crashes appeared because I did not have the launcher up (a)

I'm now switching classes from Priest to Slayer, the original thought behind playing a Priest was it would benefit group! haha A group that never plays together! :D

So I'll run through with the slayer!

Ceejzor what is your name on your Slayer?, i'll add the new ;)

Killallah, what do you mean ;O?, im having pvp too. with other players if thats what you thought i didnt.. ;D

Btw we were doing the instance named "BoL" some minutes ago, took the picture in the instance

Level 22

Lying there and the mobs around me were after me ;/

Gratz :D
I will be playing again on weekend :)
Anyone here uses our teamspeak?

I was downloading it for 10 hours then I realised that I have no place on my disc D, it was empty one QQ. I won't be able to play it till I will reinstall system again :(

@noobwars i meant the server. It got boring when all cocky faggets started to play badass so i changed with a m8 to killian. So you can kill those cocky faggets xD

@noobwars i meant the server. It got boring when all cocky faggets started to play badass so i changed with a m8 to killian. So you can kill those cocky faggets xD

Ok :), peXu what world are you playing in? ;) would be nice to play with you xdd

Level 24

Back