• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[OtLand] Very Dark Blue Theme

River KA

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
The 'Very Dark Blue' theme released.
In some time, Don Daniello will make a poll to choose which one dark theme (this and the 'Very Dark Black') will be the official for OtLand (because he don't want 2 Dark themes).

So, if you want to try it out to feel the 'Very Dark Blue' and have the chance to choose later the one you like most, this is the time.
I won't make a poll to know if you like it because he will when the time to decide comes.

Some pictures of the 'Very Dark Blue' theme:

1547130063329.png

1547130074550.png

1547130084050.png

oh i just realized u can change theme on bottom left of page nice. 5 years of otland usehahahahaha

That's why I made this tip.
Some people like you don't even know that you could change the theme.

i think the blue one looks nicer than the black but good to keep them all since various people have colorblindness problems for example. where black might be better to read for them (at night) rather than the blue

i think the blue one looks nicer than the black but good to keep them all since various people have colorblindness problems for example. where black might be better to read for them (at night) rather than the blue

Unfortunately, I think this won't happen.
It's not my decision.

I’ve been trying it since it came out. I kinda like it more the Very dark theme because this blue one actually gives life to the theme, as well it has different dark colors and is totally okay to the eye. Good job

IMO alot better than the "very dark black".
Great job! :)

One thing I would change it the colors for read / unread boards.

I'm using it too and it's a lot better than the other one. If you made this theme, good job and kudos!
I'll definitely vote for this if a poll comes up.

Back