• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand @ WoW Private Server

What do you recommend me? Paladin/Mage/Hunter? (Started WoW 3 days ago and I have a level 255 Paladin at Eternal-WoW)

Last edited:
mage is pretty easy and basic to start with, but i always loved playing paladin ^^

To be honest, we are in need of healers, I might roll healer later but for now would be nice if anyone rolled Priest, Paladin, Druid or Shaman... ^^

Write your status guys, if you have finished downloaded, made a character or if you will start in some days...
Write to me anytime at Belden, if I'm not online write me a message here or PM! :)

Last edited:
@EpiC1337 Have you started yet? :)

Yeah, I've started but haven't played much I'm like 10~ :p I'm a Paladin.

@Krille I wouldn't mind speccing healer since I'm a Paladin :p

Last edited:
Can't play much this week :( Going to try taking 70 atleast next week. :)

link me the download for this client and ill join you guys, i can feral kitty decently or i can prot warrior and last but not least frost mage :D

The server is alot of fun! :) Might want to edit the 1 post with some info about gamer.district

Back