• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

"OTLand"?!

An OT map.. Dunno wich, just some map where I can see one house and some nice nature.. O_O

What do you think of when you hear the word 'otland'? :p

I think 'talaturen' & 'ddos atks'.

Ur turn!:D

Sounds like off topic land to me. You should be careful with the rumors when you associate people with something.

1. I don't belive it's rumors.
2. I can say what I belive, innit?
3. I might like the community & all but i hate the founder, should i get banned for that? no, atleast in prespective. And i cannot find any rules that say do not tell the thruth or W/e in ur prespective "lie"

s0 shuto0p!111

bytehwai. ur the one gong off top-.-.-.-.-.-

Another retard idiot joins here to blame the Staff and see how fast they can get banned.

1. I don't belive it's rumors.
2. I can say what I belive, innit?
3. I might like the community & all but i hate the founder, should i get banned for that? no, atleast in prespective. And i cannot find any rules that say do not tell the thruth or W/e in ur prespective "lie"

s0 shuto0p!111

bytehwai. ur the one gong off top-.-.-.-.-.-

If you want free speech then don't tell me to shut up.

that im in the real open-tibia place, that have got the best server 'tfs' and the best staff, its what i think when i hear the word otland.

I think that this is the best OT-forum out there! And some of the nicest OT people hang out here.

What do you think of when you hear the word 'otland'? :p

I think 'talaturen' & 'ddos atks'.

Ur turn!:D
well you think wrong, you should say thanks to him and the staff for the great job they have made in this site. The ddos attacks, how can you feel it when you hear otland? serious you gotta have a problem, visit a doctor and see if you have problem in your ears...

And me? xD Well, I've almost got more posts than Talaturen now... Rofl.

Back