• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtlandCraft [Hosted by Znote]. Running latest Bukkit version.

why create a sucky forum on a different domain? Why don't you add phpbb to the current domain/site and make a link to it?
You have scripter in your name so I guess you can do better then this?^^
Yes I'm scripter, but the only thing I know is LUA(TFS Lua) nothing else : /, I'm trying to learn PHP and such, but don't have the time.

So I have to make due with this!

Yes I'm scripter, but the only thing I know is LUA(TFS Lua) nothing else : /, I'm trying to learn PHP and such, but don't have the time.

So I have to make due with this!

hehe, thats why I said to better use something like phpbb and on the same domain. then people can just typ: znote.eu:7778/forums for example. But its good that you want to start a community ^^

hehe, thats why I said to better use something like phpbb and on the same domain. then people can just typ: znote.eu:7778/forums for example. But its good that you want to start a community ^^

That can be done(the domain) through here:
MrEHDwr26S.png

but that is up to Znote since he has a domain.

I will install a dedicated minecraft forum on my box. I hate free forums, to slow and to messy. :p

Enjoy our awesome website with Forum! XD
http://otlandcraft.znote.eu/

Last edited by a moderator:
Zumbza and dustinvdh promoted to Member.

imo a nulled invision power would do great xd

edit: if you want you can have my IP copy that I had from my ot long ago

Last edited:
Bumping to Promote this :p
New Forum!

Please read rules!

BTW, we have some downtime, so please have patience and thanks for waiting!

Updated the server from rev 860 to 890. Lets hope our recent issues has been fixed. :)

Updated server to latest recommended build rev935

Back