• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtlandCraft [Hosted by Znote]. Running latest Bukkit version.

The what? this is in-game money right? :p

Yes In-game money, we have some plugins that need lots of money to take advantage of,we will try to ad more to see if an "Economy" can be built for the players(Hoping that we get many more players.

@Znote we need to add a plugin that can work with permissions so I can Promote and Demote Players In-game via commands, also a few more plugins(fun ones):
[MISC] ChairCraft v1.2.2 - Seats in Minecraft [803] | Bukkit Forums
[RPG] sRPG v0.5alpha1 - completely customizable RPG and Combat system [818] | Bukkit Forums
[SEC] OwnBlocks v10.0 - Players may not break blocks placed by others [677-818] | Bukkit Forums <== Only to consider not entirely suggested, but read full descriptions.
[MECH] mcMMO v1.0.09 - RPG Addiction Redefined! Permissions Support! [803] | Bukkit Forums <== consider this one!

@Kejsaren
We don't know yet maybe later, stick around :D

mcMMO sounds very interesting, but also quite big to jump into. I wonder if they will continue to update to 818 and onwards.

sRPG is very new, they call themselves v0.5 alpha1. Which means its very early in stage of developement and never a recommended plugin to use until RC or late Beta comes.

We dont need "OwnBlocks" We have iCoLand. It gives even better protection than OwnBLocks. Also iConomy comes in which is good.
I will however start to develope a easy site or something for this minecraft server where it is easy to view how to use commands etc!
I feel there is many possibilities many members dont know yet.

ChairCraft sounds good, I will add it.

Edit: Server got back online. Main web server still seems to be down however the minecraft map should work.

Last edited:
FullChest and ChairCraft plugin added. :)

A video about our server! :D

[video=youtube;33w_kENwi6Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33w_kENwi6Q[/video]

iCoLand is disabled. And Residence is added. I dont quite understand how to use residence thought. D:

i cant use the mine cart to go from city 1 to city 2. also i cant use doors,chest etc in city one. It says: you dont have use access in this residence..

LukeTaylor1994 and XxJarixX has been added as Member.

HeavenActivity v0.2.0 plugin added.

Korrrex, would like permission to build and destroy blocks.

Korrrex has been promoted to Member.

Server has been updated from rev 818 to 860. It should now run stable again. :)

Back