• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtlandCraft [Hosted by Znote]. Running latest Bukkit version.

Well you can take your time and try to make some new models, practice yourself before next update which will most likely fuzz the map again. :p
Snapshot of new map after some more building:
snapshot.jpg

Okay, I'll wait until after the 1.9 update and yes, it will fuck up again with their new and improved swamp biome.

Server back online. Checked the web after a reboot and web/sql server was running, and I forgot to check if the minecraft server was still up running. <.< Sorry for the delay.

Such a great disappointment, I'm not going to play until the official release, or at least 1.9 because of the potential map reset.

Evan who said about map reset? We keep probably keep the buildings that players created and paste them inside the new map.

Master-m found a very useful tools that will allow you to "Merge" the old and new map together by finding if there is "light source" around. basically we will do this with glowstone since they say some abandoned mineshafts may have torches in them?

Server is not Down, the network is down, this means that everything is fine, just no internet.

I haven't earned a penny on this server, its down now because the servers are off. But I will try to get another server to host it on. I will get a backup of the files so no probs. But server will be down for a few days until I have found a new hosting computer. Perhaps I will host this server at my home. :/ hmm

Edit:
Server is online on IP:
minecraft.znote.eu

Server is hosted now in my home, got 25/5Mbit network.

Hmf, we really need to rewrite the thread, it's getting old now xD

Yep, need images, demonstration of our new plugins and such things.

Last edited:
Back