• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint OtLand's greed for money

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Threadstarter

Thread fail.
TFS is an open-source project, meaning, everyone can use it, modify it, etc etc. The guild war is 100% elfs and he can do whatever he wishes.

Just because your to poor to buy it, doesn't mean you have to complain !

@Threadstarter

Thread fail.
TFS is an open-source project, meaning, everyone can use it, modify it, etc etc. The guild war is 100% elfs and he can do whatever he wishes.

Just because your to poor to buy it, doesn't mean you have to complain !

I think I've seen an identical post before or... :s

I think that only one who is greedy is the thread creater. He is too greedy to pay 30EUR for a great piece of code even thu he is earning thousands of EUR from his OT, which btw, would never exist if there were such great people as elf.

I think that only one who is greedy is the thread creater. He is too greedy to pay 30EUR for a great piece of code even thu he is earning thousands of EUR from his OT, which btw, would never exist if there were such great people as elf.

You don't get my point. I'm not only talking about elf's war system. I know, they are good coders and want to earn a bit money for the time they've spent into this project. But you should know we we would never have tfs without the source code of otserv (such great people as elf? He did not create the whole open tibia nor he's the "best" coder).
And no I don't earn thousands of EUR from my OT, maybe you do but I don't.

Yes, but OT would never been so big if we'd just sold our code. I'd bet on maybe 2-3k players in total.
That's exactly what I'm talking about, I thought selling scripts is not allowed here. But elf is allowed to do that because he's an official developer? Wasn't there an announcement about that somewhere in the past?

Last edited:
Thread closed on author's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom