• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Otland's Official Hydera Lifespan

Blez

eh..
Reaction score
Introduction
As you know the new worlds will be launched today. The otland community decided to start their own friendly guild. There is a big interest in this server and this guild. This thread is also a life thread. If you are a member of this guild feel free to upload pictures at any-time.

Guild name: Fury Chakras
Language: english

The guild's aim:
The guild plans are to have a great community inside and outside of the guild and a very active guild chat.

Rules:
  • Havin fun playing together
  • Doing quests and hunts together
  • Help each other out as good as you can
  • No cheating, botting, scamming
  • No violence against other guild members (verbal or non-verbal)
  • Top priority: being friendly and helpful to other members!
  • KEEP THE GUILD CHANNEL OPEN!
Members:

Leader:
@Blez - Torthredo, Amaronerek Jett
Vice-Leaders:
@Abyss_ - Abyss Luciferus
@daadyboy5 - Balagar
@HalfAway - Halfaway
Members:
@MadMOOK - Terrible Meow
Komochin Gas
Callejan Todu
@Orkanite - Roky Dalton
Doctor Colbert, Doctor Maximum

How to join?
Contact the leaders/vice-leaders ingame or on the forum via PM. Use this application form (optional):

Name:
Name in Tibia:
Level:
Vocation:

This guild is an "open" guild so feel free whenever you have something on your heart or if you have some good suggestions. And remember, let's have fun! :)

Last edited:
Gonna post some stuff as soon as I reach main :/
Btw, @Blez edit vice leaders add Komochin Gas (me) :p

2 botters killed:
KZOQCwa.png

ordered premium ^^ Now let's all convince @Damon!! ^^
My apologies my friend, but im on holidays and when u come back my last school year starts :/ Have to focus alot there and alot shit needs to be done so cant play this time as much as id love to though :( However i have set my priorities to go to university^^
Anyway Good luck to you guys and maybee i will join you after next school year in april 2015 :) if this world is great im sure youll stick around^^
Kind Regards,
Damon

Back