• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Otland's Official Hydera Lifespan

gosh I feel so noobie, still level 20. (haven't much time to play, going to play today would be fun with some teamhunt or something!)
I'm down let me know when your online.
ALSO.... This world is so fucking SOFT......
dqrZY4b.png

Also level 20 ;)
6xygpLr.png

Last edited:
i'm retired atm :p just with school and some other custom ots to play :p i got no time xD also i'm waiting for u @Damon to join me 2015 :p

image.png

missed 48, but also retired since everyone else is retiring XD And Althea PG ATM

Me and a friend may be starting all over at Quilia. I acctually said i wouldnt have time to play, but this person id be starting with is the person i started Tibia with. All the way back in 2006 when we were ~ 8 Years old haha :D
Dont get psyched yet, we both have a whole shit to do in rl so we havent decided wheter to start, yet.
But just today we were listening to some tunes chlling outside with a beer and talkin of good ol times ^^

Me and a friend may be starting all over at Quilia. I acctually said i wouldnt have time to play, but this person id be starting with is the person i started Tibia with. All the way back in 2006 when we were ~ 8 Years old haha :D
Dont get psyched yet, we both have a whole shit to do in rl so we havent decided wheter to start, yet.
But just today we were listening to some tunes chlling outside with a beer and talkin of good ol times ^^
Why Qualia? Start on Hydera or Selena. :)

Well
u can easely play hydera :p i'm also from eu but almost never had big lags on hydera. ;) also u can play in the down time when most usa players are sleeping :p
we might consider Hydera, if we start at all, that is :)

Back