• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTMadness

moder12

Just a human
Reaction score
OTMadness
Custom highexp server

Client:8.10

Map: Custom, Edited OTMadness Map,

Exp rate: It is staged, from 60000x all the way to 105,000! (However, 95% of the monsters on the server are custom),

Runes: Infinite charges, with new ru
nes for each vocation (COD's)!

Loot rate: 1x (though custom loot for every monster),

Server type: Regular-PvP, Protection level is 1000,

Skill Rate: 100x (However, item sets give skill levels),

Magic rate: 1x (However, item sets raise magic damage dealt).

Release date: ??-??-????

About OTMadness

* This is one of the most custom OT's ever!

* We have about 15 different sets, with different abilities on them!

* Daring to jump into powerful unleash of action? Want to try to gain powerful Archmage set, or why not give it a try to get Uber God set? Your choice,

* Custom "EQ" system, different piece of an set = different abilities given!

* Custom money system!
100cc = 1 Mad Coin
100 MC = 1 Epic Peanut
1 EP = 1 Walnut
100W = Epic Helmet (HOTA) piece.

* Custom monsters, about 50-100 brand new, custom monsters!

* Custom level system! (maximum arround 777,920, although 777,777 is classified as "MAX"),

vocations:
4 normal vocations
1.Knight
2.Paladin
3.Sorcerer
4.Druid

2 cusotm vocations
1.Sissy
2.Gangster

Gangster - Attack with humongous speed, but watch out! you don't have a lot of health or mana to take a lot of hits!

Sissy - The real tank, TONS OF HP, but very slow attack speed!

Also, Each Vocation Besides Gangster and Sissy has a total of 5 Promotions! the first one is free (just use "!buypromotion" when you log in!)
Next promotions can be accesed by :
Second one is cheap (use !buysecondpromotion, only 10 peanuts),
Third is gained through questing (250,000Lvl needed),
Fourth is only droppable by boss "Inferno" which is available to hunt from level 350,000,
Fifth can be dropped (1% chance) from Archmage.

Some screenshot:

Temple:
nns30p.png

Tp's:

339n2ms.png

City:

2m84nlh.png

Pits end:

2chkhe9.png

Monsters:

10oralk.png

id6ccl.png

Gods hunt area(all gods looktypes are same like in original madness):

sbhlq0.png

Last edited:
OTMadness
Custom highexp server

Client:8.10

Map: Custom, Edited OTMadness Map,

Exp rate: It is staged, from 60000x all the way to 105,000! (However, 95% of the monsters on the server are custom),

Runes: Infinite charges, with new ru
nes for each vocation (COD's)!

Loot rate: 1x (though custom loot for every monster),

Server type: Regular-PvP, Protection level is 1000,

Skill Rate: 100x (However, item sets give skill levels),

Magic rate: 1x (However, item sets raise magic damage dealt).

Release date: ??-??-????

About OTMadness

* This is one of the most custom OT's ever!

* We have about 15 different sets, with different abilities on them!

* Daring to jump into powerful unleash of action? Want to try to gain powerful Archmage set, or why not give it a try to get Uber God set? Your choice,

* Custom "EQ" system, different piece of an set = different abilities given!

* Custom money system!
100cc = 1 Mad Coin
100 MC = 1 Epic Peanut
1 EP = 1 Walnut
100W = Epic Helmet (HOTA) piece.

* Custom monsters, about 50-100 brand new, custom monsters!

* Custom level system! (maximum arround 777,920, although 777,777 is classified as "MAX"),

vocations:
4 normal vocations
1.Knight
2.Paladin
3.Sorcerer
4.Druid

2 cusotm vocations
1.Sissy
2.Gangster

Gangster - Attack with humongous speed, but watch out! you don't have a lot of health or mana to take a lot of hits!

Sissy - The real tank, TONS OF HP, but very slow attack speed!

Also, Each Vocation Besides Gangster and Sissy has a total of 5 Promotions! the first one is free (just use "!buypromotion" when you log in!)
Next promotions can be accesed by :
Second one is cheap (use !buysecondpromotion, only 10 peanuts),
Third is gained through questing (250,000Lvl needed),
Fourth is only droppable by boss "Inferno" which is available to hunt from level 350,000,
Fifth can be dropped (1% chance) from Archmage.

Is this a copy from Shawns @Xagul server or the real one?

Download and run all the way? The 8.10 datapack of otmadness is released on the forums ya know? :p

so it will be a fail version same as ^ he did with infinity or wtf the name was
Please, you cannot talk about projects failing as ive never ever heard of you having a project. I've had an account for 6 years soon so me not hearing about you having any project just means that you really fail at open tibia.

Mate, just leave the forums as you're so god damn poisonus.

Please, you cannot talk about projects failing as ive never ever heard of you having a project. I've had an account for 6 years soon so me not hearing about you having any project just means that you really fail at open tibia.

Mate, just leave the forums as you're so god damn poisonus.

You can have as many "projects" as you want. Still havnt released a single one except the failed version of Infinity. Congrats u had your account for 6 years. i got a account from 6 years back too. I did my part on otfans no reason to keep doing it when i cant find my intressed on mapping download and run servers or copypaste servers. So yea destination get your facts before u talk boy :)

You can have as many "projects" as you want. Still havnt released a single one except the failed version of Infinity. Congrats u had your account for 6 years. i got a account from 6 years back too. I did my part on otfans no reason to keep doing it when i cant find my intressed on mapping download and run servers or copypaste servers. So yea destination get your facts before u talk boy :)

Not gonna bother arguing cause in the end it'll get us both an infraction so I'd advice you to stop here and stop talking smack about peoples projects. If you don't like it, dont play it kk

I already make otmadness map and all scripts

But i need make god hunts .

and if you can help me with any arrow script. ( attack harder with ring,boots) :)

Not gonna bother arguing cause in the end it'll get us both an infraction so I'd advice you to stop here and stop talking smack about peoples projects. If you don't like it, dont play it kk

Hope u dont mean any of yours since they never come up

Hello! I would like to find out how to download this datapack because I just want to play it for fun

Download and run all the way? The 8.10 datapack of otmadness is released on the forums ya know? :p
Nope,its not a download and run server,and yeah you can find a data pack on forum,but did you tested it? better dont do it

btw,60% of server is done,so soon ill make a advertisement thread with screenshots and etc..

Well Destination,Some People Like to be Poisonous And Negative, Negativity is their Oxygen xD

Nope,its not a download and run server
I am quite surprised to see people still interested in the original madness but I have to ask... If you are actually interested in making a server and not just download > running, why not update it to a relevant client version? 8.1 is too old even by my standards xD! I had a fantastic time updating OT Chaos to 8.6 a few years back, I'm sure you would also enjoy/learn a lot from the experience.

I am quite surprised to see people still interested in the original madness but I have to ask... If you are actually interested in making a server and not just download > running, why not update it to a relevant client version? 8.1 is too old even by my standards xD! I had a fantastic time updating OT Chaos to 8.6 a few years back, I'm sure you would also enjoy/learn a lot from the experience.

Wow,im pretty happy to see you on my thread :p

well,im sure theres alot more players are interested in original madness,not just me

why im not updating it to newest client version? only by one reason,it wont be madness anymore
the first time i played madness it was been like 6 or 7 years ago,it was been fantastic server,im pretty sure it was been the best server
im making it 8.10,becouse old players can come back,and feel nostalgia
also everyone who wasnt played original madness,can check and see what kind of highexp server was been some years ago :)

Back