• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia OTRestarter v0.2

thanks, i will try, i am making a new otserver on brazil i will do everything that i can to put this server online with the best things... by the way, anyone interested in be a hoster for a international OT? (send a pm :D)

If u can and got time it would be cool if u make so it checks if the server is online if not rstarting it. Becouse i had some servers that was offline even if the server was running on my computers. Would pay for this amazing software im searching for (A)

If u can and got time it would be cool if u make so it checks if the server is online if not rstarting it. Becouse i had some servers that was offline even if the server was running on my computers. Would pay for this amazing software im searching for (A)

What do you mean?? :confused:

What do you mean?? :confused:

Sometimes the server goes off even if the server software is running. Its a bug on some war servers. Thats why i need it to restart if it lost connection. Know what i mean?:p

This will help home hosters, windows 2k3 servers, windows 2k8 servers a lot. Thanks. :)

imo it should work with any windows process ;d(it checks only if process is running right?)

Back