• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTS Tibia Movies[7.4-7.72]

Yo sammy, I tested that tip u gave for the full screen.. i didnt like that much.
Anway, im hosting the movie and I'll reedit later. :p

[edit]My bad, I just rendered the movie and it looks cool.. too bad I did this changes in some clips, others i forgot XD

Last edited:
Tibia Moive - Warmodeon Trailer - YouTube

Just for testing ;d
You can see at the end, 2 clips with the screen changed lol

@Me Again: im sorry for using ur music but i had no time to edit this movie + i wanted a music to fit fast frags. xd

Are you using Sony Vegas? You should go properties (for each clip) and set speed to 1.5 or 2 instead of 1.000 on so low levels.

humm, Ok.
I might change that.. i did something similar pressing the CTRL and dragging the video to fit it in the music, thus, making it a lil bit faster ( its on the mwall trap near the tabble in the bar).

Also, i'd like to change the intro.. im making one using AE.. this site provides good tutorials: VIDEO COPILOT | After Effects Tutorials, Plug-ins and Stock Footage for Post Production Professionals

Im gonna use this one: http://www.videocopilot.net/tutorials/green_smoke/

Any other suggestions?

Go to VideoFX>Color Balance>Blue Highlight

add that to all your clips, makes it look cooler, or add whatever highlight u want

EDIT; that intro u wanna use from VC requires Particular plugin and Action Essentials 2, so make sure you download them else you cant make it

humm, Ok.
I might change that.. i did something similar pressing the CTRL and dragging the video to fit it in the music, thus, making it a lil bit faster ( its on the mwall trap near the tabble in the bar).Any other suggestions?

It's the same thing. But on lv50 you can speed up 1,5 or 2 times speed because walking is slow. Then you can of course drag it around a bit with ctrl to adjust timing.

You can also add a top layer with 100% transparency and border effect. Solid black with 0,050 - 0,025 thickness is usually good but it depends on resolution. That will cover the white info messages. If you want to add a water mark (Warloria.com or something) you can use a text with transparent background and set position to center up/down, 5%. Else you can use a solid colour with 100% transparency.

Download all Video Copilot Products (you can skip some) for more effects.

Sammy, you have some other effect packages or you use AE to make all those effects in that 2007-2010 outcast movie etc?

I thought I could drop this here.

Download Camtasia Studio or Camtasia for Mac, TechSmith's Screen Recorder Software

This is the best screenrecorder. It's better than Hypercam/Snagit/Fraps because it has a better codec. That means you will get more FPS/less lag on the same computer while recording. You have to play around with settings yourself but here are 4 main tips.

1. Use TSSCC codec.
2. Minimize recording info window once you started recording. It will optimize quality.
3. Do not record cursor if you are recording from a Tibicam and record cursor and clicks if you record directly in game.
4. When you save a recording, choose "save as" instead of "save and edit". You can edit later with the editor of your choice. Sony Vegas/Adobe Premiere + After Effects is a better choice.

And I'll bump this one for you to. It's definately worth trying. You can either have more FPS or record with bigger screen (without using dont resize screen setting).

My new movie on realistic war ots 7.4
[video=youtube;jTv7sjpOZC8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTv7sjpOZC8&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

You should get backpacks with runes so you can aim faster. And put uh mana sd on top (more horizontal to character).

Well, I fixed the full screen thing, did one an intro using AEE + new frags at the end.. Enjoy:

Tibia Movie - WarModeOn Trailer [Full Version] - YouTube

Looks nice but imo timing on titles are a bit off sync. First ones where its only base its good but then when drum starts its a bit off.

Maybe: <Base1+Drum1> <Base2+Drum2> <Drum3>
Could be: <Text1> <Text2> <Text2 disappear>

When you do so close timings you should render a part to see sync turned out good because Vegas doesnt have option to render as you go like Premiere.

My new movie :D

realistic-war.no-ip.org 7.4 war - YouTube

Of a 7.4 war server! realistic-war.no-ip.org

9918927.jpg

Attachments

youtube is already fucking up the audio.. ;/

@ppl who want to watch the films:
you have to watch it from his actual channel page, it seems the music still works from there(for now).

Go to My Videos > Resolve Copyright > Click "I want to learn more about this dispute process" > Pick the option "Take me to the dispute form"

then paste this

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Fill the rest out
Use your real name

Then just wait two minutes and you're good :)

Back