• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTserverlist new Rule?

Yes, but i dont will make one system from trainers for only you website... sorry i think i dont will use you pagelist for my new open tibia server.

No problem with that. It is your decision, i can not force you to use my website.

No problem with that. It is your decision, i can not force you to use my website.

yap u dont force me, but will force to another servers what was on you website to leave from you service for new system what do you want implent on you website.

Asdira, lol? Dude chill out, you'r trying to act like you'r actually somebody Imo ;o It's funny when you threat people with such stupid sentences "Force another servers to leave his website" rofl

His obviously just trying to make it better for "us" Servers owners.

Asdira, lol? Dude chill out, you'r trying to act like you'r actually somebody Imo ;o It's funny when you threat people with such stupid sentences "Force another servers to leave his website" rofl

His obviously just trying to make it better for "us" Servers owners.

Ok, now try to make/taking the system from Real Tibia - Latest News for join on otservlist.org "in a future ofc"^^

There are 4 ways to avoid ban.

1. Implent that sort of a system
2. Put idle time and no-log out zone for 15 minutes?
3. Don't boost you'r online players with fake players.
4. Don't use Otservlist.

You'r choice isn't it? Someone nice enough here on Otland might write the 2 scripts. :] Lua, and a bit of php.

For you and me it is easy to make it, but for newbies? hims doesnt know much from lua and bit of php... also if scripts release, u will know if people understand it for put on her website/otservFolder? no, no?

For you and me it is easy to make it, but for newbies?

newbies shouldnt have pro OTS servers IMO. At least not with 1000 spoofed players.

xinn rep++ for new rule.

For you and me it is easy to make it, but for newbies? hims doesnt know much from lua and bit of php... also if scripts release, u will know if people understand it for put on her website/otservFolder? no, no?

If they are newbies they they should do 2. way it is config.lua configurable roftl.

still the point is to show the amount of players online, not the players that are training or those that are not online [exited], so this is a rule to show the real online amount of players and not the fakes and exited ones.

still the point is to show the amount of players online, not the players that are training or those that are not online [exited], so this is a rule to show the real online amount of players and not the fakes and exited ones.

Training (skilling) is part of a game and it's not the new rule on otservlist.
New rule is :"counting quit players (e.g. on trainers) is also prohibited" which means counting the players which x-logged tibia and are still in game for more than 1 minute is prohibited.
I'm not sure if tfs appiled a patch from ot SourceForge.net Repository - [opentibia] Revision 4842 so if u have only battle and u aren't attacking any1 (stopattackatexit == true) u will be logouted after x-log after 1 minute.

Back