• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTserverlist new Rule?

Onizuka

Reaction score
I think it's ridiculous that Xinn makes such rules.

"and counting quit players (e.g. on trainers) is also prohibited."

lol? Seriously?.

So now i can't have idle time xxxx because of this stupid rule? or either my server gets banned from his list? :< Half of Servers got idle time xxx, if he bans them all then he can say goodbye to half of the servers.

Correct me if i'am wrong?

You wrong, it's when u have enabled function to keep attacking even after exit, it's when player exited tibia, but he is still online. Idle time in such places should be 15min. I think it's good.

Mby i want my players to skill How long they want? And I'm suppose to limit their skilling to some rule? Not everyone wants to check every 15 minutes to see if they are online or kicked offline.

If you want to have different idletime:

-Don't put your serv on OTServlist or
-Modify your source so people on the trainer spots do not count for players online.

Suck it up.

Mby i want my players to skill How long they want? And I'm suppose to limit their skilling to some rule? Not everyone wants to check every 15 minutes to see if they are online or kicked offline.

well the would be better to give them skills for free so they dont need to skill at all ?

So what if someone uses anti-log in bot so he can stay at monks 24/7?

I'm not gone ban him for using bot. So Xinn will ban all servers with people who use bot to stay on trainers even if idle time is 15 minutes? rofl

well those players are not really online, so they should not be counted as online at all

I think it's ridiculous that Xinn makes such rules.

"and counting quit players (e.g. on trainers) is also prohibited."

lol? Seriously?.

Tell me what is the difference between xlogged players and NPCs on the map? Maybe we should start counting NPCs as logged players?

Half of Servers got idle time xxx, if he bans them all then he can say goodbye to half of the servers.
I will risk anyway. It is time to clean a list from such servers...

Do you understand that you only send messages to Polish players warning them about idle, no-log zone? I've been with you'r list since i started with OT, and that is few years, still not recived an e-mail with warning about a new rule nor about the changes that have to be taken.

Even if so you want people to change their servers idle and delete no-log out zones you should at least give them a chance to change their servers. Not everyone checks for new rules.

i like OTServList.Org the first page from otslist =)
Tell me what is the difference between xlogged players and NPCs on the map? Maybe we should start counting NPCs as logged players?

I will risk anyway. It is time to clean a list from such servers...

XXX time? how much time? i got 1 hour with totally max 45 spots from trainers without no logout zones, i will be banned?

Last edited:
That is why I unban all servers which implements the new system (such like realtibia.mine.nu or MoonOts - Kto jest online?). So if you do that and you are banned, feel free to message me and i will unban your server.

@up:
Yes, it is prohibited but you can implement a system where you are not counting xlogged players. Then it will be ok.

That is why I unban all servers which implements the new system (such like realtibia.mine.nu or MoonOts - Kto jest online?). So if you do that and you are banned, feel free to message me and i will unban your server.

@up:
Yes, it is prohibited but you can implement a system where you are not counting xlogged players. Then it will be ok.

lol... xinn you know you will be lose much people if you make this? it is a Open Tibia Server not (example)antibots from tibia lol, in this case will be anti-ots...

Where will the new 'people' go? I'm sure Vapus will also have a rule like that and I doubt people searches for OTs that have no idle time. It's just stupid.

If i don't do that we will see on the list servers with 1000+ players where actually there are like 50 real players there. I don't ask you to delete your no-logout zones, i ask you to implement a system where you stop counting such players to your status protocol so it shows the REAL number of players playing on your server. This number is showed on otservlist.org and if it is not authentic then it is not fair for other servers which shows the real number. That is why i added such rule and actually if you think about it you will realize that it is actually a very good rule.

Xinn doing a good job. if 99999999 would be allowed i could have 1000 players onlie what is funny.

@Skeyba
Meybe good job but i think bad ....

I banned for KickIdle on trainers 15 minutes. must have script like :
Code:
Obecnie 504 graczy jest Online - 224 z nich jest aktywnych, 280 jest AFK.

@up:

Yes, but i dont will make one system from trainers for only you website... sorry i think i dont will use you pagelist for my new open tibia server.

Back