• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otservlist.org Block Being removed by OTfans.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was something about an argue or something, byt i'm not sure .:p

would this little hate war end if xinn unbanned talaturens servers and did his job better? I don't like this war between the forums..

As a OTfans member, I totally agree with you, I see how it feels in Talaturen's perspective, his servers were deleted due to a mistake in the auto banning system and Xinn not willing to unban his servers is bad.
And I thank you for finally understanding that this has nothing to do with OTfans. Just because OTservlist discussion forum is on OTfans doesn't mean OTfans owns it, it's there because there was no other forum around for it, OTland didn't exist at that time.

All in all, xinn made a terrible mistake.

I agree with you that some members are trying to back up xinn, but they don't know exactly what he did. Seeing what GriZzm0 said, they just decided to hate Talaturen with unproven incidents that he may have done, so, I'm not sure if it was because of GriZzm0. He is just making both forums look bad. I am a die hard OTFans member and I do NOT hate Talaturen nor his OTland whatsoever. I think you shouldn't hate the entire forum, but yeah some members there.

This didn't start with Talaturen's server. It ended with it.

There were many other TFS based servers that has been banned/deleted from otservlist as well.

:)

Just let Tala handle this and lets stay out of it before is gets escalated?

The main reason why otservlist sucks is because Xinn doesn't care about it.

Whats so bad in otservlist.org? -.- its much better and more popular site than ots-list.org and ofc the new one(forgot name)

shut up plax?

Whats so bad in otservlist.org? -.- its much better and more popular site than ots-list.org and ofc the new one(forgot name)

shut up plax?

Who are you? Random noob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back