• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otservlist.org Block Being removed by OTfans.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Mark

Reaction score
Like most of you may know OTfans.net are right now posting TFS Servers, that are created by Talaturens team, With No block on Otservlist.org, They changed the resources and their Re-releasing his server out in the open.

Talaturen doesn't like the idea of TFS being on OTservlist.org, due to Talaturen & Xinn been having an argue.

My suggestion is, To do the code so deep.. that if you remove it.. You break something connecting to the protocol or something that does so you can't logg on to the server, or it just makes it impossible to compile it..

Is this possible to do?:confused:

Ofcourse it's possible, but I don't think Talaturen want to go deep with this or?

Why did he block Otservlist.org? I don't know T_T

because xinn is a fucking polack who doesn't care about his users.

Last edited:
Otservlist random banned servers that where using tfs. tfs team contacted the owner of the list and told them that the servers where getting banned. After 1 month they finally got a respond and the server weren't unbanned. Then they decided to make this to get the attention.

This is what I understood from it.

Otservlist random banned servers that where using tfs. tfs team contacted the owner of the list and told them that the servers where getting banned. After 1 month they finally got a respond and the server weren't unbanned. Then they decided to make this to get the attention.

This is what I understood from it.

Not really, Talaturen's server, Softcores got banned for "spoofing", a month after Talaturen first tried to contact Xinn he replied saying "I'm sorry your server got banned, of course I will ban the other servers as well" (other servers being Icechaw and Warcore. So I don't think it's more than right for Talaturen to block otservlist, and kick Xinn's ass. And also, the following TFS version will have a more difficult blocking-code, be so sure.

I Understood all of it, after reading OTfans.net, GriZzMo is calling forth attention saying stuff about talaturen, but i quote what many allready said, If i had created my own Distro, and some guy bannished me off his Serverlist, i would do the same as Talaturen.. If i only had the knowledge xD..

I support talaturen up to 100%, And my suggestion is, Make a Code that'll ruin the whole TFS Version when compiling it if you remove the code that blocks otservlist.org - Open Tibia Server

I Understood all of it, after reading OTfans.net, GriZzMo is calling forth attention saying stuff about talaturen, but i quote what many allready said, If i had created my own Distro, and some guy bannished me off his Serverlist, i would do the same as Talaturen.. If i only had the knowledge xD..

I support talaturen up to 100%, And my suggestion is, Make a Code that'll ruin the whole TFS Version when compiling it if you remove the code that blocks otservlist.org - Open Tibia Server

Everything Grizzm0 said over there is groundless. It's simple lies and propaganda, he has no real proof of any of his suggestions there.

Everything Grizzm0 said over there is groundless. It's simple lies and propaganda, he has no real proof of any of his suggestions there.

Well, this war might lower talaturens popularity i think, cause all of the propaganda GriZmo is saying is just blindning people, and make people go to otfans.net, Cause most people don't know the truth and they'll just think Talaturen is a bad guy for doing the (Otservlist.org thingy), i Suggest someone posts a thread explains what's going on so there wont be any confussions and we'll have many people supporting us trough this.

Also what'll we do if they charge us? That is Denial of Service attacks and such..

He has temper problems, he needs to fuckin get over it, he got banned, he struck xinn back by ddos. It's simple don't use otservlist.org anymore, stick with ots-list, but nooooooo, the fuckin code comes along and wrecks the the opentibia communities.

Empty everybody that used that distro was getting banned because of data spoofing, not only talaturen ^^.

Empty everybody that used that distro was getting banned because of data spoofing, not only talaturen ^^.

Somebody outta punnish Xinn real bad, and i hope that someone is Talaturen, propably the greatest coder known in OTs history. Atleast the most known one :p, He is like darth vader but in OTs.

And OTfans are the Jedi's Trying to stop him, what a "geekish" metafor xD

Somebody outta punnish Xinn real bad, and i hope that someone is Talaturen, propably the greatest coder known in OTs history. Atleast the most known one :p, He is like darth vader but in OTs.

And OTfans are the Jedi's Trying to stop him, what a "geekish" metafor xD

Quit asslicking him.
He's not the best coder known, next time, please don't talk if you don't know the true facts. Just because he made TFS doesn't mean he has to be the best coder in the world. People are just lazy to make their own distro, making TFS the only one and everyone basically has to use it unless someone else makes another distro.
All in all, the best coder is a group of people, not one person, I'd say it's the OpenTibia Development team. Without them, TFS would have never existed.

Well don't flame me about this post, But i think its Up to Talatauren if he wants to add these codes that stop Otservlist.org, But i also think its up to the user which one they want to use and they should have that freedom, As far as Ive been told And know of Talatauren got in trouble for the First DDOS attacks from his ISP because he admitted to them and Griz said that he wasen't blaming Talatauren for the latest attacks if not any of them but the ones he admited too.

So as i said before you can add this code, But people will just the OT Advertising Spot on the forums instead.

Sincerely,
Yours Pablol

Quit asslicking him.
He's not the best coder known, next time, please don't talk if you don't know the true facts. Just because he made TFS doesn't mean he has to be the best coder in the world. People are just lazy to make their own distro, making TFS the only one and everyone basically has to use it unless someone else makes another distro.
All in all, the best coder is a group of people, not one person, I'd say it's the OpenTibia Development team. Without them, TFS would have never existed.

Talaturen is a part of the OpenTibia Development team. kthxbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back