• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otservlist.org Block Being removed by OTfans.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand where you guys are coming from. Especially Talaturen.

I think it should be ALLOWED on OTservlist.org ONLY because 70% of OT Players look there first hand.

Talaturen is a part of the OpenTibia Development team. kthxbye.

I know that, I was telling Tauku McDumbass that he's not the sole greatest, instead the team is the greatest as a whole.

@up, exactly, there should be no hatred, people/the end user should have the option to choose which server list to use instead of Talaturen implementing some shitty ass low move to dramatically change opentibia. Just because Talaturen got banned, the whole community shouldn't follow him.

I understand where you guys are coming from. Especially Talaturen.

I think it should be ALLOWED on OTservlist.org ONLY because 70% of OT Players look there first hand.

I guess they won't after this? =) It's less work just adding the server to OTS-list than recompiling, after you've altered the code, which can lead to not being able to compile afterwards.

I guess they won't after this? =) It's less work just adding the server to OTS-list than recompiling, after you've altered the code, which can lead to not being able to compile afterwards.

What if they decide to do all of the work, just to get it on both lists?

They don't need to recompile, Otfans are willing to help eachother by removing the codes for new people so they can use otservlist.org. You can find these versions of TFS on otfans. No matter what or how difficult you hide the code, it's really easy to fix it. They'll just constantly keep releasing versions without the block.

I know that, I was telling Tauku McDumbass that he's not the sole greatest, instead the team is the greatest as a whole.

@up, exactly, there should be no hatred, people/the end user should have the option to choose which server list to use instead of Talaturen implementing some shitty ass low move to dramatically change opentibia. Just because Talaturen got banned, the whole community shouldn't follow him.

Messing with the best, die like the rest.

I will happily support Talaturen with anything.

Congratulations for otfans, they finally did something good for their members. I'm sure that it was Xinn's fault that all of this happen, anyway I hope Talaturen make the code harder to find next time so Xinn will apologize for Talaturen and start to respect him and the others for what they are and what they are doing for open-tibia.

Messing with the best, die like the rest.

I will happily support Talaturen with anything.

I don't hate him or anything, I just think what he did to change opentibia by implementing a block code in the server was a stupid mistake.

xinn's post on Otfans:
Are you guys talaturen's robots or something? Do you use brains cause it seems that now? I can do plenty things to "unban" it and believe me, i'm not going to talk with him :)

@hiperkama:
i have no idea what you mean.

He admits he will do anything to make people happy with his list, and will not give up.

They don't need to recompile, Otfans are willing to help eachother by removing the codes for new people so they can use otservlist.org. You can find these versions of TFS on otfans. No matter what or how difficult you hide the code, it's really easy to fix it. They'll just constantly keep releasing versions without the block.

Be my guest. :thumbup:

Hahahaha, i loled at that post Xinn posted. This guy is freaking brainless to say that when he destroys his own site.

If something is open-source, then I don't think there is way to do it 'unpossible' to remove the block, because you have an access to everything.

80% don't care, they will just use ots-list instead.

And just wait untill the new codes comes, you think other people want to edit alot of files just for something small like this? Nah

80% don't care, they will just use ots-list instead.

And just wait untill the new codes comes, you think other people want to edit alot of files just for something small like this? Nah

I don't care about Talaturen hiding the code, all I care about is that people should have a choice to choose different server lists.
It seems there are a lot of TFS users still using otservlist because they want to use more advertising, same here, I want to use both server lists to get more people. Don't always let Talaturen choose your fate.

Tauku, I'm a TFS and an OTservlist user and I'm not banned(As many other people). So why the hell block the list on TFS? As I see, this will affect a lot of TFS users. If Talaturen do this, he's nothing better than Xinn. Maybe it's time to start think about the users?

because xinn is a fucking american who doesn't care about his users.

All Americans aren't bad. Sure their government is shit, but not all Americans.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sure want to stay out of this fight and I don't want to be affected in any way. Xinn and Talaturen can take this in private, I don't want to be in the middle of the whole thing. Or is that wrong? Do we really have to take the shit?

Btw, it would be better to have 2 or more active updating distros. Why? Because the developers will think about the users and keep developing them in the right way. The other good thing is that if TFS stop updating there will be other distros to turn to. The problem is that, people are ether lazy or doesn't know how to script. It's time to think about what will happen tomorrow. As I see, this is a start of something really bad.

Last edited:
otservlist.org just sux, bye.

Uhm, it's the same as ots-list.org, same outline, layout, everything, the only difference is just there are some banning bugs and issues, of course.

I don't care about Talaturen hiding the code, all I care about is that people should have a choice to choose different server lists.
It seems there are a lot of TFS users still using otservlist because they want to use more advertising, same here, I want to use both server lists to get more people. Don't always let Talaturen choose your fate.

But you don't have to use TFS.. So there u have the choice, if u wanna use otservlist then go get a sucky ot.. Or use ots-list and have a nice ot server =)

The whole thing is ridiculous, the block,the threads (both here and OTFans)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back