• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia otservlist.org hosted board is back

I'd like to announce the few changes for Otservlist.org's board. There has been a feedback thread in the past where some of you have voiced constructive criticism about the state of the board and its purpose. During its long history, otservlist.org has chosen to use Otland's hosted board as its forum and while we no longer have many "hosted project boards", we are keen to continue offering space for this project.

A while ago, due to lack of responses from otservlist.org's administration to a number of reports and other concerns, the board has been hidden from public view. Since then, @xinn has reached out and the purpose of the forum was discussed. It is coming back with a new moderator (both on Otland and a person moderating the list) - @ditto. He is not only going to moderate otservlist.org board, but also answer questions, take care of reports and other problems for the community there. As we have firm commitment that the board will again serve a purpose to our mutual users, I am comfortable making it visible again.

While, Otservlist.org has always been the most popular server list and has been constantly developing new detection methods and systems to get rid of spoofers, I now request that you utilize the Reports subforum there to submit any suspicious servers and I am looking forward to seeing @ditto resolve them.

but there is still ot servers like rexia where is 50 players online but you can open 10 mc :x gg

True, 100 pkayers xlogged on antilog counting as online, dishusting but this are politics is about money, rexia pays all the time for the yellow mode on otserblist, when you pay you are above the law. They trying to put sopa in out eyes, just login to recia and look yourself.

Otservlist always provided an excellent service, you just need to follow the rules. For years I have paid for many kinds of ads ( yellow, countdown, etc) and I still receive requests from @xinn to provide him access to the logs and to add codes to my game to be 100% that there is nothing wrong.

True, 100 pkayers xlogged on antilog counting as online, dishusting but this are politics is about money, rexia pays all the time for the yellow mode on otserblist, when you pay you are above the law. They trying to put sopa in out eyes, just login to recia and look yourself.
yeap and you see 400 online players but 20 maybe ask in game-chat... There is no limit for mc, so go to ot and you see 1 person and 40x mc ....

I did not follow this thread - otservlist removal. I though it's permanent.
I did not imagine it [otservlist board] may come back into OTLAND after being hidden after XX comments about scam (pay -> no ban, not pay -> ban for spoof with no proof).
It's time to make it meme:

1680628922988.jpeg

X pages of thread 'F*** otservlist', board is still there (AFTER deletion)!
GJ OTLAND! Nobody cares about users opinion.

Since then, @xinn has reached out and the purpose of the forum was discussed.
No s***. He noticed his free (paid?) ADs on otland were removed?
After YEAR with no reaction on reports?!
Otservlist.org has always been the most popular server list
It's most popular, because it's most promoted. Not because it has the best list of 'not scam' OTSes (realera.org? rly, is it a joke? did you login there on start Xinn? I know you did not [there were reports you ignored] - I did)

I don't care, if his list is no 1 or no 123. I don't need any list on OTLAND. We need servers, Lua/C++ code, acc. makers and support for newbies. Not "list" to keep FORUM up.

Back