• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otservlist.org & otslist.eu...

Believer

Aashora.net
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I started this thread to discuss these OpenTibiaServer lists due thier terrible actions to servers that get banned without any reason.
This is my opinion though, but aswell you can post yours opinion if i am wrong or right about this.

I want to "cry" out this becouse my server has been banned for "spoof" from "otservlist.org" & "otslists.eu" (same owner?) when i got AFK script included to my server which is not an download'n'run server.. A server that has been developed for a very long time.. some proof is to just see the site to my server here that is so complete and updated, I've not seen anyone that has the same perfection on a site like mine.

Therefor i want to know the following below:

How should we (those who worked hard on a server) get any players if we just get banned from otservlists becouse of no reason? I would think they ban us becouse of knowledge that we're probably going to grow.

Is the owners of otservlists banning our server just becouse of thier own server to be at the top 24/7?

I've seen servers like "Zamera.eu", "Ethania.net" & many more with no AFK SCRIPT that stil on the list & has not been banned.. is it about money? I mean like are they paying otservlist owners to kick others?

My last thing is to ask you all.. "Isnt otserverlists supposed to show all available servers for all people?", Well... in this case they're not.

Edit: I forget to ask what is necessary to have to avoid bann from list?
- 15 minutes afk script(as real-tibia)? (so i can remove the afk script viewer on site?)
- Afk script viewer on site that shows who is on trainers.. etc.. "Players online: 41 (25 active & 16 AFK)" Only 25 shows on site & otlist.
- Or both? lol, keep in mind that if i add 15 minutes afk script then its not necessary to have the source edit.

Thanks & hope you'll respect my opinion and discussing this.
Greetings,
Believer

Last edited:
You're absolutely right, Ofcourse supporting you. currently <removed> is one of the best OTservs with perfectly leading staff, it cant be the destiny of an OT had been developed 2 years ago and still running 24/7 and on his way to the summit

Last edited by a moderator:
Your server never had AFK script before getting banned, Atleast what I saw before when I tried it out. Non-logout tiles at trainers.

Your server never had AFK script before getting banned, Atleast what I saw before when I tried it out. Non-logout tiles at trainers.

true, but i had "Soul points training system" & I still got no-logout tile on trainers? but what does that matters if you get kicked from it when your out of soul points..?
And when i added AFK script i removed that system.

Anyway my point was that my server were banned when it was on the bottom of the main page of otservlist when there were others otserver that is higher on the list that hasnt been banned. They either use training system or AFK scriot.

Xinn doesn't care for ur soul points system.

15min kick time everywhere, trainers no trainers.
or
Script that shows 100% correctly afk,x-logged players/ online players.

You didn't have any of the above which is why you've been banned.

Might be someone who reported your server to get you off from that list. Xinn's otlist got auto banishments, a good way to trigger it is to simply raise the amount of players too fast, ofcourse, if you restart the server and 500 players login at once, the system ends up banning you.

Xinn doesn't care for ur soul points system.

15min kick time everywhere, trainers no trainers.
or
Script that shows 100% correctly afk,x-logged players/ online players.

You didn't have any of the above which is why you've been banned.

Yeah i accept that he banned me for the reason of many at trainers without afk counter script (which i have now)..
What i don't accept is that why the other servers doesnt get ban when they got many people in training room & no AFK script.. & STILL on list with like 200+ players online.

Might be someone who reported your server to get you off from that list. Xinn's otlist got auto banishments, a good way to trigger it is to simply raise the amount of players too fast, ofcourse, if you restart the server and 500 players login at once, the system ends up banning you.

Yeah.. but i didnt and i see servers that has better players amount than me fast logged in without any ban.. so i don't know if that system even exist.

I am very upset, we Mexicans also can not have a server, because we always get banned for no reason, all of us, we say that is not otservlist cerium
Brazilians always have control of otservlist cannot have more players than a brazilian server, because we Baned of otservlist

I am very upset, we Mexicans also can not have a server, because we always get banned for no reason, all of us, we say that is not otservlist cerium
Brazilians always have control of otservlist cannot have more players than a brazilian server, because we Baned of otservlist

I didn't understand so much from your text.. but i guess you get banned also for pretty much no reason.. & thats what annoying me the most haha :p

Life is hard... xD

Its clear, the serv avoids any banishment factors, Serv must be unbanned again.

Greets!

I would like to be Updated As I have been away from Open Tibia for a very long time.
So, those things that you are getting banned for nowadays is a AFK Script and "wrong" Training Rooms aswell as getting alot of players to fast?

From what I understand in the texts and comments:
Getting Players to Fast = A Script that makes alot of players login to "make it look like a popular server". If so, then a ban is great.
AFK Script = Same as above, a Bot, something that keeps you online instead of getting kicked after X minutes? If so, then ban is great.
Training Rooms = You get banished if you make it possible to kill someone in a training room? I must have missunderstood this one...
It was also something about showing things at a website?

And about your server Believer, sure, you might have spent time on the server and website and made it good, but its still a Real Tibia Copy, so don't be to proud there, its not much to be proud about. ;)

I would gladly get some answers on how those banishment works and exactly what we are talking about so I can/might change my oppinion aswell as avoiding it myself.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

And about your server Believer, sure, you might have spent time on the server and website and made it good, but its still a Real Tibia Copy, so don't be to proud there, its not much to be proud about. ;)

So if its a real tibia copy? I've stil been worked on it for a long time and made it pretty much more complete than how it was for about 1 year ago.
I've found bugs, fixed map pieces, npc bugs getting money and much more..
So yes there is something to be proud about.

I would gladly get some answers on how those banishment works and exactly what we are talking about so I can/might change my oppinion aswell as avoiding it myself.

Couldn't agree more though on this point. I want also to know how to avoid banishments. So it would be nice if Xinn posted a list on what is required to avoid bans.

Thanks.

You have done it better then many others, but its still a copy of the real tibia game.
However, I hope that we could get some exact answers of banish points.

/Eldin

Well... Simply you Mexicans should start following a very few rules we have on http://otservlist.org, which are displayed right above the 'add server' button:
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/4707/dearmexicans.png

If you don't follow them, what can I do...

@Believer:

I started this thread to discuss these OpenTibiaServer lists due thier terrible actions to servers that get banned without any reason.
When you didn't read our rules how can you say that you got banned without any reason?

How should we (those who worked hard on a server) get any players if we just get banned from otservlists becouse of no reason? I would think they ban us becouse of knowledge that we're probably going to grow.
Simply, follow the rules and nothing bad will happen to you.

Is the owners of otservlists banning our server just becouse of thier own server to be at the top 24/7?
Sorry to say, but how blind you have to be to claim something like this when there are over 3000 servers in database...?

I've seen servers like "Zamera.eu", "Ethania.net" & many more with no AFK SCRIPT that stil on the list & has not been banned.. is it about money? I mean like are they paying otservlist owners to kick others?
Sure, they pay me 100k euro per month or just wait... They simply follow the rules?

My last thing is to ask you all.. "Isnt otserverlists supposed to show all available servers for all people?", Well... in this case they're not.
You are wrong. We are supposed to show all available servers to all people WHICH follow our rules

Conclusion: FOLLOW THE RULES AND DON'T COUNT XLOGGED PLAYERS.

Conclusion: FOLLOW THE RULES AND DON'T COUNT XLOGGED PLAYERS.

Okay well i might had some stupid questions.. but i did these points, please tell me if its enough-.-

1. If you stay without doing anything in 15 minutes you'll get kicked.
2. If you exit-log in trainers you will be logged out after 15 minutes.
3. BUT if you use bot & got your tibia client running in training room (as botting on creatures) with anti-idle script or w/e.. then its fine?

Then i think i have filled enough to avoid banishment?

Back
Top Bottom