• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTServlist

Vesgo

Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guys, what the hell am i doing wrong? I took off all the anti logout areas from my map (except the zombie event area), idle time is 15 minutes, and just when my ot server reaches 50+ players, i got banned. I just wonder what the Hell am i doing wrong, i need to pay to annouce my ot in otservlist? or i need to be in another country to run it expect brazil?

Teach me the way to not get banned from this list, would you?

im already following the rules, but im still getting banned, thats why im asking about it. The first 5 top ot servers has the same owner, and it is very suspicious why only then dont get banned. Besides the top 5, every month they ban the servers that are getting big. i just wonder if the list has a fair system...

you guessed wrong, i think it sucks to read crappy posts like yours. If you dont know how the otserverlist system works, dont assume im cheating or spoofing data. Be my guest to visit my ot if you wish, but dont waste your time posting useless information.

I got banned to for 2 days ago, still no answer what ive done wrong. Just spoofing data and i read it on faq and i didnt broke any of those rules.

sorry Vesgo but you don't think that logging in fake characters to raise your position on otservlist and then posting on forum how bad our support is will make your server unbanned from the list, did you?

@otswe:
Like I informed you on weekend, I was very busy and I didn't have time to answer emails on weekend+monday. I'm not a machine. I will take a look on your case soon.

Ok thank you bro. Im sorry and i understand your working on your server but im losing players :(

- - - Updated - - -

Ok i got a answer i dont understand it lol:
We don't allow pokemon servers right now on the list

Cmon? there are others poke servers and i never broke the rules.

Xinn your patch not works?

you banned.. other servers and other servers me, and use patch not count
We use that, or not give them baned
only say remove idlekick *700000000000000 haha

this not works, The same thing happens with or without this, good that happened to me
http://otland.net/f451/how-not-count-x-logged-players-81370/

lol
btw, We understand that you don't have time, but now if you are trying to respond to the messages to your e-mail

Last edited:
Back