• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTSTATUS.org

@up

indeed.

Also both admins of otservlist and ots-list is impossible to contact.

Tried to contact otservlist admins, they never answer me, also tried ots-list, the owners there never discuss anything either.

I love otstatus.org, if you need stronger host as time flows by, im up for helping you.

1. I like the clean design
2. I like the great informative information you get by clicking into a server.
3. I like the BBcode supported description ability.
4. The google ads your using, is not irritating, its simple and doesn't annoy a user to much, I will make sure to click it once in a while. :)

The online daily statistics shows only 11 hours, and the green graph line, could be another color, and easier to see, since if you have slightly eye problems its hard to see the graph.

I'd say that this is looking promising, VERY promising even. A few things that didn't looked finished in my eyes but nothing major

Looks like you're not the only one with this problem, because I can't register too. Anyway I wish good for this project :).

Back