• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTSTATUS.org

There's already 2 sites just like that one, and this one has nothing special at all.

It seems to be quite nice, but you have big competition as I had, anyway the only one good idea is BBCODE, you can put links and images in descriptions, well done.

Also, add some multimedia, user can add Pics/Movies ;)

Nor does ots-list.org, what's your point?

It does, the IP changer and the compatability with the ots:// format, links to every server on the server's page. The server checkup-tool, etc, etc.

Don't align the text to center. Server name etc... Really ugly. And instead of ripping from the other sites, write Client instead of *

I like the design, I think its better than otservlist and ots-list.

And very good and clear, yet informative panel when clicking into an ot server.

It does, the IP changer and the compatability with the ots:// format, links to every server on the server's page. The server checkup-tool, etc, etc.

I hate that system, getting so pissed off, trying to copy their IP address since they didn't mention it in the description, and you get clicked into some other shit.

You could maybe add some lines between the servers, so it looks a little bit more tidy :p

fromthistothis.png

Nice i like the informations menu about servers, you can easy copy ip and see other information about OTS :)
Keep going!

From now on you can click on Flag to show only servers from selected country.

Back