• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTU - OpenTibiaUnity - A new TibiaClient based on Unity3D engine

I'm curious to know about the UI development, few years ago when i looked for gui frameworks for unity they were all paid but i also heard back then they were developing a oficial gui framework.

I know that your work is nice and helpful .But before any project I would release..I ask my self first is it worth ?

All of these people is not letting you down by project but what I wan't to tell you that you can make your own game far from tibia.. tibia is actually half dead .I know how you love this game as well as all of us but you should continue your life in any other thing..What I see of what you are doing that you are trying to make a dead corpse that will never be like what it was again alive and you will feel that you wasted all of your time on doing something that people will only care once and leave it. Yeah maybe all of us would really want to try this but we will only try..

Any way I wish for you the best luck and before any decision in your life think before wasting.

I know that your work is nice and helpful .But before any project I would release..I ask my self first is it worth ?

All of these people is not letting you down by project but what I wan't to tell you that you can make your own game far from tibia.. tibia is actually half dead .I know how you love this game as well as all of us but you should continue your life in any other thing..What I see of what you are doing that you are trying to make a dead corpse that will never be like what it was again alive and you will feel that you wasted all of your time on doing something that people will only care once and leave it. Yeah maybe all of us would really want to try this but we will only try..

Any way I wish for you the best luck and before any decision in your life think before wasting.
OpenTibia currently is the door to many indiegames, atleast now many games has been born like Medivia, Archlight, Zezenia, Bloodstone, etc, it are't going to be a waste depending on the use that the community gives to it, even the code could be a door to learn a lot of many stuff that maybe alot of developers are waiting here.

Just take the fenrisus client, there is a lot of people testing and trying to learn from it (as me) :p

It is never worth in terms of time. Always worth in terms of hobby / community contribution.

If people would do everything for money, we would all be football stars and singers, right?

Last edited:
Just take the fenrisus client, there is a lot of people testing and trying to learn from it (as me) :p

There is a complete difference between my client and Fenrisus' one. Simply we both approached different patterns in terms of almost every single detail.

Back to topic:
I'd like to announce the discord channel for the client! Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers (https://discord.gg/TEkk9Ck)

The client protocol is targeting a custom protocol designed mainly for shadowrealm. I noted down almost every change i made in the protocol for shadowrealm. The client will initially follow TFS with capability to approach all versions.

I think it's a great idea that could implement many different types of games utilizing Tibia's style. I'm currently getting into coding and game development, I'll keep an eye here

Currently, only the latest protocol 10.98. Changing to earlier protocols requires more time and knowledge of how they worked!
Stay tuned!

Nice release Slavi, i hope that is client and the other one brings a new milestone into the OT developing from now

The official initial release of the client is on 12th august..

The client will support these client versions initially (all protocols/styles are supported within the modules done)
7.x
8.x (8.7 is not tested)
9.x
10.x (missing Store and Market)
11.x (missing Prey, Imbuing, Spell List, Cyclopedia, Compendium)
12.x up to 12.15 (missing SupplyStash & Tournament)

The missing features do only miss the layout and logic behind tho, I do have their packet structure and I will share them once the project is ready.
Tho, it's not about donations that made it possible. I should thank every single person who donated individually. Thanks for your support :)

Sincerely,
Slavi

Interesting, looking forward to trying it out after release. :)

Back