• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTU - OpenTibiaUnity - A new TibiaClient based on Unity3D engine

@M0ustafa can you translate these images? Would be interesting to read.
The three images twitter and fb are prayers towards him from his friends and his university.
The whatsapp image is when I messaged his number and his dad replied to me.

Convo before this...
Me: Is it true?

Him: Thank god (its a way to pray to god for whatever happens good or bad in arabic)
I am his dad

Me: What happened to ahmed (his real name)?

Him: accident

Me: Is he dead or is he in the hospital?

Him: 28th of june, dead

Me: Praying for him

As for the other prayers: here is one of them

Our colleague the engineer Ahmed Alaa, Department of Computers and Control Systems, Mansoura Engineering, under the protection of God We ask God, the Exalted, the Majestic, to bless him with the mercy of his mercy and forgive him and give his family patience and solace..

@Alpha Translation is exactly as above, Most of it are university friends praying for him and the Whatsapp chat between Amiroslo and his father confirms that he passed away on an accident.

God bless his soul.
Is sad to hear something like this about our community friend.

unfortunately the good ones go so fast :(

see you in purgatory, kind soul.

omg this is so sad, may he rest in peace, I'm so sad to hear this :eek:🥺😭

It is sad to know that talented people leave this world. The ShadowRealm team will always be grateful for the contributions Slavi made to the project.

Rest in peace, Slavi.

This is unfortunate. I'm sorry to hear about this. My thoughts go out to his friends and family.

How can we keep this project alive?

Back