• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTU - OpenTibiaUnity - A new TibiaClient based on Unity3D engine

Shit, Feeling real sad reading this, lost a dear friend of mine earlier this year, 25 years old :(

I didn't know Slavi personally but i've seen him around plenty of times during my years here on otland, and he seemed to be such a nice dude, liked by everyone, Its a huge loss for this community.

Slavi, rest easy friend.

Sorry for the loss.
A great person.
I remember years ago we fixed some bugs together.
Never knew him in person, but a man had a vision.

Really sad news .. 😭, I can confirm the death of Slavi after his dad logged in on his Discord account and chatted abit with the staff members yesterday.
He did alot for the community and will always be remembered for it, no one can take that away from him!

All I wanna say is that i'm glad to see everyone respecting his passing in this thread, especially seeing as Ahmed's dad has logged in on both OTLand and his Discord account.
Please make sure to respect both of them when posting, remember that a person died, not to mention one from our community that did alot for us.

The last words his dad wrote to us were:
Thanks for good times that my son spent with your
I hope not forget him
I think he was helpful one with all
Make sure to not forget those words ..

--
I really miss talking to you, we helped eachother even before we were moderators and we reallly got to know eachother.
But no matter what you were always kind and helpful, thats was the reason I always tried my best to help you when you asked for it.

And I was glad to be able to help you when you were promoted to a moderator.
Ahmed I hope I atleast helped you on your way, I know you helped the community in ways I can't even explain.

Rest in peace ♥

لا اله الا الله
ان لله و انا اليه راجعون
ربنا يرحمه و يغفرله

I don't want to bring bad memories, but after all I think this thread deserves some explanation as we're going to base on what slavi started and continue his project.

We have started to actively work on seenquev/RonClientUnity (https://github.com/seenquev/RonClientUnity) (something that was once available at this address: slavidodo/OpenTibia-Unity (https://github.com/slavidodo/OpenTibia-Unity)) and we're going to use it to create (I believe) first in the world: true 3D Tibia experience.

To see some first teasers, please visit this link:
As of now we were able to fix couple of serious bugs, but real game changers will be:
  • 2D / 3D support (we're going to create an abstract layer between logic and rendering parts, so switching will be seamless and easy)
  • Separated interface for mobile platforms (we will be supporting Android and iOS)

You should be able to try it out at 3d.ronots.com (not yet established) by the end of February. There is a chance we will be launching public test server before, but we did not decide about it yet.

At the same time I'd like to encourage all people interested in participating in the project to reach out: we'd love to cooperate with some fine Unity C# developers :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 9.06.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 9.06.05 PM.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 32 · VirusTotal
I don't want to bring bad memories, but after all I think this thread deserves some explanation as we're going to base on what slavi started and continue his project.

We have started to actively work on seenquev/RonClientUnity (https://github.com/seenquev/RonClientUnity) (something that was once available at this address: slavidodo/OpenTibia-Unity (https://github.com/slavidodo/OpenTibia-Unity)) and we're going to use it to create (I believe) first in the world: true 3D Tibia experience.

To see some first teasers, please visit this link:
As of now we were able to fix couple of serious bugs, but real game changers will be:
  • 2D / 3D support (we're going to create an abstract layer between logic and rendering parts, so switching will be seamless and easy)
  • Separated interface for mobile platforms (we will be supporting Android and iOS)

You should be able to try it out at 3d.ronots.com (not yet established) by the end of February. There is a chance we will be launching public test server before, but we did not decide about it yet.

At the same time I'd like to encourage all people interested in participating in the project to reach out: we'd love to cooperate with some fine Unity C# developers :)
OH BOY! that looks terrific! Love it

Hello everyone, sorry for ressurecting such a thread but please take a look at the commit below...

1611769568870.png

Maybe someone forgot to change git configs and that's what we have. ;)

Back