• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTX 3 10.99 Broken HP/MP Limit

athenso

Average Coder
Solutions
Reaction score
I have been struggling for quite a while now to break the hp limit on OTX3 10.99 source. I can compile it, but when i get everything done the exe that i created says Failed to start application 0x0000. I am wondering if someone has a pre compiled exe that sends hp/mp in % values or if someone can do it for me or if you can explain why its throwing the error

Screenshot

I have followed a guide: Jak wysyłać HP i manę w procentach as to breaking the hp/mp limit. That threw the error posted above, so I redownloaded the base source and compiled that as is and got the error above as well. So I am guessing it has something to do with my compiling, but I dont know enough about it to go further.

Last edited:
this isn't breaking the hp/mana limit, you're just sending % values of your health/mana bars
also it's not a problem with compiling, the 0x000007b error is due to incompatible dlls (aka you compiled in 32 bit but have 64 bit dll files, or the other way around)
OpenTibia DLL Pack (v2.0)
if you compile in 64 bit -> download 64 bit dlls
32 bit -> download 32 bit dlls

Back